SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : jehovah's Witness Memorial 2016

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

jehovah's Witness Memorial 2016

I attended this thing because I wanted to observe what goes within it. I got an invitation in my door and I had been speaking with JW's for the past year an change. So I went and took my camera with me. It was a very surreal experience for me. I wrote a blog on it and I would like to share with it with the group.

http://jw-thoughts.blogspot.com/2016/03/jehovahs-witness-memorial-2016-my.html

2016/3/24 14:45Profile

Re: jehovah's Witness Memorial 2016

Brother John, thanks for that inside look at the robotically bizarre. Satan has led people into death traps. Why do we fear preaching the good news?!?

I will be praying now for those who are deceived in JW to be set free in Christ. You captured the essence of a very dead religion with your pictures and thoughts. I seriously saw a zombie like spirit over these people.

Lord God, set these prisoners free in Christ!
L

2016/3/24 16:25
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I found it a it bizarre. The crowd was well behaved BUT I think that is due to the nature of how the Watchtower grooms these people to behave. I think of it has a Gestapo with the elders being the henchmen. The Elders were all over the place and didn't seem to want anyone on the perimeter of the room.

Something the JW's do not like to deal with is Romans 8:1. It read a little different in the NWT but it can still be used to provoke them. Ask any JW if they are annointed and most will say no. That would mean they are part of the 144,000. Everyone else will be on 'Paradise Earth' and under the 'tent of God' from Rev 21. NKJV says 'Tabernacle. THe question to ask if the bible says 'union in Christ = no condemnation' then 'no union in Christ = condemnation' Where does that put them as not annointed? They are led to believe they will still be beneficiaries but the bible doesn't teach that. Even their bible doesn't. They will not like this and will either leave or divert the conversation.

I was told, by an elder, that I was going to deep with that question. He didn't want to own it because he and his son confessed to me that neither of them were 'annointed'

JW's are nice people when not talking about God. Talk about Jehovah and disagree with Watchtower teaching and some will turn into a pit bull. It is the Christians duty to keep calm and love them though they snarl back.

2016/3/25 16:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy