SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A question

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hey Fkether brothrr:)

Hey bro like he said. This is non salvation. But yeah;). Should make for an interesting wedding. :-)

But anyway bro. We know one way or the other at some point we are going to be with Jesus. :-)

Let us keep our dear sister Jody in our prayers.

Bro Blaine

2016/3/22 22:58
alamb

High Point, NC

Re:

I really thank each one of you who replied to my question. I got excellent advice from every answer. To Fletcher, I wish to say that you are tooo funny! I got a great laugh out of the wedding remark! Also, the Berean article was very good and I bookmarked the site to read more.

I can truly say that I am not bothered by the vision now. It is like all of you showed me that it's irrelevant to the whole miracle of salvation. Salvation and His Glory are the main point of EVERYTHING!

For all of you who prayed for me, I humbly thank you. We all need prayer and I have a propensity of not asking for it.

We are all a work in progress. I am grateful for His Word that says "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6)

In Him..
Judy :)

2016/3/24 19:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy