SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : JESUS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

JESUS

(this morning I read the words of another member of GOD'S family and felt so moved to write my own heart to HIM! Thought I would share here with some few)

my Strength, my Strong Tower, my Covering, my WARRIOR, JESUS- the only reason I am protected!
my Thoughts, my Voice, my Heart, my Attitudes, JESUS- the only reason I can think clearly!
my Hope, my Compassion, my Mercy, my Guide, JESUS- the only reason I can forgive!
My LORD, My SAVIOR, My KING, My GOD, JESUS- The only reason I have life!

JESUS is my only reason!! Amen!

2016/3/22 11:23Profile
docs

Re: Can you get a witness?

Yes, from me.

Amen to your thoughts.

2016/3/22 12:54Profile

Re:

2Co 2:14 Now thanks be to God, who always causes us to triumph in Christ, and He revealing through us the odor of the knowledge of Him in every place.

You are infused by Him and by being infused by Him, by consuming Him, by being consumed by Him, you are changed by Him. And you become more like Him and worship Him more and you read the Word more and you pray more and you weep more and you live more and you love more. You are more compassionate and you are more joyful and more grateful and more thankful and you witness more, not out of compunction, but out of necessity because your bones burn within you. Your heart is on fire, your whole body glows in the residue of your encounter. You are infused by Him and it makes you diffuse the fragrance of His knowledge in every place....bro Frank

2016/3/22 13:01

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy