SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : GFA Hamilton-based charity allegedly can’t account for over $90M in donations

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Notdarkyet,
I am advising that until someone is personally privy to the facts themselves all they know about a man or a ministry is heresay. If the leader of a ministry says that the allegations against them are wrong and ludicrous, well now you have two christian brothers at odds with one another. It is unwise for the rest of us to stand on the sidelines and cast judgement either way unless we are personably privy to the facts. Brother A says brother B is doing something wrong and brother B says he is not. It is not brother C through Zs business to begin with and unless brother C has inside and direct knowledge of the matter, it is all heresay and conjecture and best left to the courts to decide.

2016/3/20 19:38

Re:

Unless of course you hear about these allegations on Facebook, or an Internet forum...then naturally they are no longer allegations but pure and undefiled truth:-)

2016/3/20 19:39

Re:

How about the Holy Spirit awakened? Is his discernment okay with you?
I knew years ago about this and also numerous other believers.

2016/3/20 19:59

Re:

How about the Holy Spirit? So if you say that the Holy Spirit told you something about another believer then that makes it true and everyone else should believe it as fact? If the Spirit tells you something about someone that doesn't give you a license to publically slander them. I'm not saying you are not right I am saying that why must this be plastered all over the internet based on someone's discernment? What if your discernment is wrong? Could you possibly ever be wrong? What about the persons reputation that you have wronged in the process. If you have discernment about somebody and have no clear and undeniable facts and then go public, then it is gossip. Even if it is true it is still gossip. I'm not saying that there is no truth about any of these allegations I am just cautioning people to be careful about judging a man or a ministry until the facts are known. I would have thought that this is common sense to this forum?

2016/3/20 20:35

Re:

do you work for them awakened?

2016/3/20 20:37

Re:

Is that your discernment kicking in Carmine?

2016/3/20 20:41

Re:

"According to GFA’s project giving reports for 2011-2013, donors have given $284,528 designated for leprosy ministry. However, only $36,600 has been reported on Indian government forms as being received in India during the same period. On the FC-6 form, a specific line item exists for reporting foreign donations given to assist with leprosy treatment and outreach. Only about 13% of gifts designated by donors to GFA in the United States was reported as received by GFA’s field partners in India.
Due to giving in prior years, GFA had amassed a balance of nearly $400,000 in an account to help leprosy treatment as of March 31, 2014."

2016/3/20 20:41

Re:

No but I knew that this is how you would respond and so yes Is the actual answer

2016/3/20 20:43

Re:

I give up. Perhaps someone else can take my words and make better English out of them. For the record I do not work for GFA have never visited them or met KP or know him at all and never even listened to him speak. I do however believe that anyone, no matter who they are, has a right to a fair trial. And just in case all common sense has been lost in this looney country, just because someone is subject to a lawsuit; does not mean they are guilty. They may or they may not be. Let the courts figure that out...that's all I am saying.

2016/3/20 21:02

Re:

Mark

I asked you the question about working for them not because I believed you work for them but I knew you would make the comment about my discernment in response.

But this guy and his henchmen are criminals anyway and worse than most regular crooks, An honest crook is always better than a religious one who steals from orphans and widows under the guise of pretending to be helping them.
Ananias and Sapphira have nothing on him.

2016/3/20 21:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy