Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Eagle - A Tribute to Ronald Regan

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The Eagle - A Tribute to Ronald Regan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvN1jTkzXbY

I received this 4 minute video: Ronald Reagan: On His Knees, right before our Bible Meet last night and felt the Lord would have me show it without even having the time to preview it......

Moments later, Bobby arrived early for the meeting and he, Tina and I were talking. I'm not sure how, but we began to talk about EAGLES, Bobby is the the environmental safety business so he knows a lot about Eagles. He said, after being almost gone, they are making a strong comeback.

Soon after, we had a guest musician from Church Point arrive. Rodney was a little early ; making sure he could find the house. He walked in, put his guitar down, and said, "You never guess what I just saw!" "An EAGLE!" "A Bald Eagle"!

He explained that right around Windy Hills, an Eagle flew right by and he could not believe it. The Lord had our attention. Later during worship type, Rodney said the Lord was prompting us to Read Psalm 103.......I read this great Psalm of encouragement to the gathering......It starts like this:

Praise the Lord, my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits—
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

The Bible is Clear:
Righteous Exalts a Nation but Sin is a Reproach to any people

The Only Hope For America is Jesus.....blessings, mike

From Mike Fuselier

2016/3/16 10:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy