SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I am blessed to be here with you all

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Fatherschild

Ontario

I am blessed to be here with you all

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. My name is Lois and I am blessed to be here with you all. I have followed along with SI for many years now and the Lord has faithfully used this ministry and the saints here to bring His life to many. I am an elderly woman whom the Lord has called to be a help in the lives of my family, and so that is where my mission field is with my seventeen grandchildren and five grown sons and daughters. What a privilege it is to serve Him.

May God richly bless you and your families today as your hearts are turned wholly toward serving Jesus who gets all the glory and praise.

2016/3/14 12:55Profile

Re: I am blessed to be here with you all

Welcome sister Lois. May God richly bless you in this forum. And we certainly look forward do you posting as the Lord leads.

Also may God bear much fruit in your mission field to your family.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/14 13:53
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Welcome Lois!!! God bless you and your true ministry!! My grandmother's ministry was her family also and her love won me to the Lord! You have a good work!

God bless you!
Lisa

2016/3/14 22:13Profile
Fatherschild

Ontario

Re:

Dear Lisa and Blaine, thank you dear brother and sister. Your warm welcomes bless me, in Jesus precious name be blessed!

2016/3/15 8:05Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

My mother in law was one of God's servants who lead me in love and word and act toward Jesus. I miss her. You, maam, are doing His work.

2016/3/15 8:18Profile

God Bless you! It is always such an encouragement to me to see an older grandparent doing the work of ministering to & interceding for the generations after them! It is a much needed, God-honoring, & sadly often missing these days, ministry holy into the Lord. If the Lord tarries, & I live long days, it is my prayer to never have an "American retirement" mentality where now I sit & coast doing nothing but leisure, but have an intercessory prayer warrior's mentality/spirit that uses those years of wisdom & maturity gained in the personal battles with the flesh, the world & the devil over the years to fight for others through prayer, intercession & a word aptly spoken in due season! I am just 40 years old & have child #7 on the way (due next month) & that right there is enough to keep me humble & praying/interceding for them at this time! I can imagine praying for 17 grandchildren! God bless you & may He grant the desires of your heart, answer your prayers & save them all!

2016/3/15 10:49
docs

Re:

It's good to have you here on this forum and we appreciate your kind words. You sound like you have a busy time and may the Lord strengthen you in your inner being for the important ministry you have.

Blessings.

2016/3/15 14:40Profile
Fatherschild

Ontario

Dear Tim, Jeff and David t I hear Jesus in your words of encouragement. Thank you brothers for your kind welcome, and Praise God!

2016/3/15 18:53Profile
TexasJuneBug

Boerne, Texas

Lois was my precious Grandma's name. She had 4 grown kids, only 7 grand kids (of which I am one) and 11 great grand kids. She went to be with her Lord and Savior in 2013. I am recently registered on SI, too, but like you have been enriched by it's contents for several years. Welcome, Lois. I think I will call you Grandma if you don't mind. 😊 Hope your day is blessed beyond measure.

2016/3/16 10:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy