SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the future

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re:

With all due respect I think that after Peter's scripture there won't be any earth, we'll expect a New Heaven and earth and Matthew and Luke are general exhortations much like they recieved in the garden to watch and pray. I believe that's acurate?

2005/5/22 22:20Profile

Re: Heaven is within

before anything was around there was only God,he made everything so where did he come from?[thats not a question to be answered]when you feel the holy spirit its unlike anything you experience on this earth because its from within,you cant see it ,you cant smell it ect.. and you cannot explain to another person what you have experienced,heaven is from within,we are not going to float up or down or go to another earth,but to Gods land which is nothing we can explain until we get there,and i believe this comes from within "God is all in all"xxxxxxxxxx :-D

2005/5/23 8:11

Re: the future

Quote:
storing up food and getting ready for the big one and generally not working for the good of all

those who store up food, and ready themsleves for the big one, feast on fear, fear is the oppsosite of faith, and anything that is not of faith is sin.

2005/5/23 13:07
roadsign

Re: to stash or not to stash

Quote:
those who store up food, and ready themsleves for the big one, feast on fear, fear is the oppsosite of faith, and anything that is not of faith is sin.

I think of Joseph who stored up food for seven years in Egypt, and thus saved the lives of many people. What one person does out of fear (sin), another does out of faith. Storing food might be a symptom of unbelief, or a symptom of faith and obedience.

Sometimes it's hard to judge the motive - but God knows, and eventually, whatever is not of faith will reap the results of what was sown. Regardless, God will take care of us somehow if we trust in him, and not the world.
Diane

2005/5/23 14:29Profile

true

thats a good word Diane...and true, nobody but God does know the motive.

2005/5/23 14:44

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy