SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Nuclear War

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

And I was confusing the posts/threads sorry. But as far as Nuclear War, Judgement & what the Lord has shown ME specifically: someone else's theological paradigm/interpretation may make valid points, but doesn't change what the Lord showed/spoke plainly & clearly to me. In the same way that "theologians" of Agabus' day could have stood up & quoted scripture on "just trust the Lord..." don't worry about what you will eat, etc. but in their quest for their own theological purity would have missed the prophetic Word of the Lord, to their own (& the saints in Jerusalem's) demise. Gotta go for real. Taking a break from these forums. God Bless!

2016/3/2 11:55

Re:

We all believe what we want until the Lord makes it crystal clear.

The Church is being judged according to the Word of God and God's faithfulness and yet the reaction of most is to fix the world thinking that judgment will go away if they can just make the world more moral, while the reaction of a few is to repent and "come out of her".

A new round of chastisement is on its way, because the Church is failing to see it God's way. The Church is going all out now to vote in a man who will save their lifestyle.

Changing men's hearts through the Gospel is the only thing that has ever improved societies, yet that is not the reason the Gospel is preached. It is only a side effect/benefit.

2016/3/2 12:54

Re:

Again, the generalized statements you are saying are broad brush & not entirely true.

If/when I go vote, it WILL NOT BE to preserve my lifestyle! It will be, among other things, TO HAVE A CHANCE through supreme Court Appointments & direct influence to STOP (or at least limit/slow) THE DAILY MURDER of babies!!!

And to protect our religious freedoms. If they go away, fine. I will not stop sharing the Gospel or Biblical truth. But should I "hope" for or "choose" persecution? No. "If they persecute you in one place, shake the dust off your feet & go to another" - Jesus to the disciples. Was Jesus telling the disciples to "maintain a persecution free lifestyle at all costs"? No. But I digress

2016/3/2 16:07

Re:

And the vision & word the Lord gave me was pretty clear to me - FYI

2016/3/2 16:08
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

there are about 10,000 movies from the 50s onwards about nuclear war and its aftermaths. "Panic in the Year Zero" with Ray Milland was especially chilling, at least to me.

My point is that there has always always always been threats and fear of nuclear war since Russia got the bomb.

Since it hasn't happened yet, of course it is natural to say it might happen, like we have for the past 65 years.

I think we have more to fear from a small but nasty "dirty bomb" than all out nuclear annihilation. As Spock would say, that is not logical. I don't think that Russia and the USA will end life on earth as we know it over Syria or Turkey.

2016/3/2 17:17Profile
passerby

Re:

Whether nukes, EMP, hatred, or persecution, the jews, Israel, and christians are in the order of battle as prime targets of the prince of darkness.

Warnings have been sent through the ages how it will be, and how we should conduct ourselves as people of the living God. Our hearts indeed groan, but for now I would say shalom for Jerusalem and for the church, Let us be still and know that the God of Abraham is the one true God and our Rock through the Lord Jesus Christ.

2016/3/2 17:57Profile
yuehan

Re:

Jeff,

Quote:
And the vision & word the Lord gave me was pretty clear to me - FYI

I haven't been keeping up with recent forum threads. Can you link me to the post where you shared this?

2016/3/2 20:51Profile
dohzman

Re: Nuclear War

I have no logical arguments on this topic but I do have what I believe was from the Lord by revelation. Russia probably will not directly attack the US, they will , or have already, sold ICBM type long range missiles to Iran, ultimately that is who our attackers will be, at the same time as Australia is attacked, both attacks will come from the Ocean, my best guess is a submarine initiated attack with the missiles bought from Russia. There are some conditions that will be in play. The US will be drawn into a war with North Korea as the Lord sets a hook in the jaw of America and pulls us into that war, North Korea will start the trouble by shooting a gun that China has supplied, and loaded( metaphorically speaking). So that too will be an indirect attack so to speak. We will be distracted by this and that will open us to the Iranian attack. There will be some noticeable weather conditions present before the mainland attack also, which I won't go into.

Various US agencies will have knowledge of the developments of these pieces of the puzzle: Russia selling to Iran, North Korea selling to Iran and some information on back channel communication that proves China is backing North Korea even while condemning them publically. All the while we will be helpless to do anything about it because we no longer have any walls of God s protecting grace around this country.

There is much that will happen before these though and those things will prove to be as much if not more damaging to America than a nuke on the East coast and one falling way short on the West coast.

Isa 26:20
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

As followers of The Lord we do have a sure shelter and nothing to fear. Jesus said Jhn 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

I am convinced that in the same way the 3 Hebrew children were untouched by the fires in the book of Daniel as they walked free with The Son of God, we also can have bestowed on us that same grace and kindness from the Lord even in the middle of any attack, even if we find ourselves in the middle of a nuke at ground zero, protected and free with Jesus walking with us in the midst of the flames. What an awesome God!!!

2016/3/2 21:57Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Nuclear War

Blaine,

I can relate to the fear felt by your uncle and aunt during the cold war. This war was followed by the protests of radicals against our countrys' involvement in the Vietnam war. These protests included the bombing of buildings, the use of molotov cocktails, riots, sit-ins, demonstrations. Once in a while some brave historian will describe this era as a time of civil war in the USA.

But the unrest we had experience back then is fresh on the minds of people who lived through that era. The world has gotten worser since.

The book of Revelation speaks of calamities, judgments brought about because of sin all with the purpose of forcing people to rethink their relationship with God, hoping to bring them to repentance.

We are told in Romans 13:3 that "rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil". When we see they are the perpetrators of evil we pause and consider Revelation. What makes our era so much more accountable is because of widespread knowledge of the Bible and the rejection of the same.

My understanding.

Sandra

2016/3/2 22:15Profile

Re:

Yuehan,
I believe I shared it in the midst of the now locked Donald Trump thread

2016/3/3 0:15

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy