SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : False revivalists rising in emerging move of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

False revivalists rising in emerging move of God

http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/the-plumb-line/25699-prophecy-false-revivalists-rising-in-emerging-move-of-god

2016/2/28 12:44Profile

Re: False revivalists rising in emerging move of God

Charismanews itself heavily promotes more crackpots than many other christian oriented sites. They warn others of what they themselves promote on a daily basis. How does that work$$$$$$$?

2016/2/28 13:21
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: False revivalists rising in emerging move of God

Good and accurate article! Thanks Todd!

The enemy has always come in with the counterfeit to attempt to end
every true move of God.

Excerpt from the article:

nfortunately, it's time to add false revivalists to all the warnings. If you go to a meeting where something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't. If people try to manipulate you for money, run for the door. If ministers are pushing people down at the altar and standing on top of their "slain" bodies—yes, there is a photo of such a thing on Facebook—from such turn away. God is bringing a Third Great Awakening to America marked by signs, wonders and miracles. We should expect that if the devil can't stop it—and he can't—he will try to offer a counterfeit move to fleece the sheep hungry for an authentic outpouring.

2016/2/28 13:38Profile

Re:

The charlatans that have infiltrated the church are given legitimacy by naive and deceived people.

And anyone can be deceived.

1 Corinthians 10:12
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

2016/2/28 14:17

Re:

There is going to be some bizarre stuff that will be happening as we draw closer to the return of Jesus.

I was doing some googling the other day just on a whim. I was curious to see as to how Donald Trump was figuring into the prophecies of the end times. Ok. Here goes. And this is actually out on the Internet.

One prophecy that is really going viral is a so called vision that one head. The person in question said he saw the United States in a vision. Written across the United States was the name TRUMP.. And then the letters changed into TRIUMPH. Again this person claim they heard God say Donald Trump would be the president and make this nation great. Thus heralding some sort of third Great Awakening.

Just one of the many bizarre prophecies that no doubt we'll be coming as times grow increasingly dark.

But has God ever promised us a third Great Awakening? Such a Great Awakening where all the sports stadiums will be filled with people seeking Christ. And all sorts of signs and wonders take place.

For that matter where has God ever promised the First and Second Great Awakenings. I believe those were sovereign moves of God that took place in times past. Probably as a result of the hundred year prayer meeting that came out of the Moravian tradition.

Fir sure God in His sovereignty can move and bring us at third Great Awakening. But I believe the direction of the prayers would have to change. We would have so become so desperate that we cry out to God for a sovereign move of His Spirit. And at this point I don't think the American church has reached the point of desperation.

At this point I'm more prone to pray for personal revival if you would like to call it that. Or more for a greater hunger for God in my own life. I would also pray for grace to die to this corrupt world in the sin in the world. I would also pray for that humility I believe our sister Brandi posted a few days ago. Perhaps if we all would do this. Then we may see personal revival in our lives. And then maybe some sort of corporate revival will emerge.

As my Alter Ego Bearmaster would say. Simply my thoughts.

2016/2/28 14:18
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"The work and ministry of SermonIndex can be encapsulated in this one word: Revival.
. The desire for a Spiritual Awakening (revival in a larger-sense) is close to the heart of this ministry. That we would see God working in such a way that sin would be forsaken, restitution be made, Christ honored and the morality of society even changed."

I agree that it is really getting crazy out there. The Christians that are getting behind Donald Trump, and some of the prophetic words concerning him are nothing but erroneous. I believe that the only thing worse than having Donald Trump as our next president would be to see Hillary Clinton in that office.

I believe that the words that are coming out on Sermon Index concerning persecution are true, and we better take heed to them. The prophetic warnings have been given to us from God to wake us up so that we would watch and pray and be ready for what is coming.

There are also many believers that are very conscious of what the devil is doing in the world, but do not see what God is doing. Also, one of the purposes of this ministry as it has been stated is to pray for revival, but it seems to me that there are very few that really believe that a revival is coming. Then there are others that want to dictate what the revival is going to look like. America does need an awakening that comes through revival, and as it wasmentioned, it starts with me, it begins with the Church. “Let God be true and let every man be a liar.” God will fulfill His promises to those that believe them and meet the conditions.

2016/2/28 15:01Profile

Re:

Bearmaster, I don't know about the promise of a Great Awakening but I do know that God has promised us His Son, Jesus and He kept His promise. In Christ, we have everything we need now that pertains to life and godliness in this wicked world.

If you look back through 2,000 years of history, you will see many, many bizarre things that have happened to and in the church. There is really nothing new under the son.

Don't let the things that are happening today, move you from your peace and joy and confidence in the Lord. Ground yourself deeply in the Word, what is happening today will soon pass and give way to tomorrows new drama and "phenomenon". The Kingdom of God is the only thing that is immoveable, everything else is changing and passing away. True reality is in Christ.

Col_1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and BE NOT MOVED AWAY FROM THE HOPE OF THE GOSPEL, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Heb_12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom WHICH CANNOT BE MOVED, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

2016/2/28 18:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy