SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Tribulation And the Church - brother Constantin

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The Tribulation And the Church - brother Constantin

The beginning of sorrows (war, famine and pestilences) is over now and a quarter of the humankind is dead. The Lord says in Mathew 24:8, “All these are the beginning of sorrows.”

The very next verse, Mathew 24:9, He says, “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.” Also Mathew 24:21-22, “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."

God's elect (the church) will clearly be here on earth at that time, witnessing for the Lord.

In the New Testament I found the word tribulation twenty one times related to God’s people. None of these verses says that the tribulation will take place after the Rapture. There is not even one verse in the Bible placing the Rapture before the Tribulation. This pre tribulation rapture theory is relatively new. In 1831, John Nelson Darby came up with this pre tribulation rapture theory. The apostles never preached that and no one believed this theory until 1831. Now, about 95 percent of Christians believe this theory.

Why this pre tribulation theory is so dangerous? It is very dangerous because Christians will line up to receive the mark of the beast not knowing that it is the mark of the beast. They believe that the beast comes after the “secret” rapture and makes war against the Christians who are left behind. I have a very good friend who is a very sincere Christian. I was shocked one day to hear him saying: “if one day they want to put a microchip on my hand to enable me to buy or sell, I’ll be the first one to accept it. I do not believe that it is the mark of the beast.” No wander, the Lord said, in Mathew 24:24, “ For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect”

I don’t know if the mark of the beast will be a microchip implanted in the hand or forehead, but I know for sure that it is something that you need to accept in order to buy or sell. That something is the mark of the beast. You accept it to get the right to buy and sell and you are doomed for eternity. Revelation 14:9-11 says, “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Revelation 13:16-17 says, “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name”

I realize that I repeat some verses a few times in this book. I do that intentionally. Paul said in Philippians 3:1, “…To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.”

I used to go village to village with one of my dear friends, Simionuc in 1980 and he used to say, “I have a lot to tell you, but your vessels are so small that after 30 minutes you can’t take any more. You spill over. We have a saying in my native country, “The repetition is the mother of learning.”

This book is not intended to show you everything about end times and prophecy. It is intended just to wake you up from the spiritual slumber, and motivate you to study more about end times and your ETERNAL LIFE with the Lord. Our kingdom is not from here. We are just travellers for a very, very short time on this earth.

There are not to many sermons on this subject and there is so much deception and ignorance among God’s people.” Most preachers are completely avoiding the Revelation, because they don’t have a revelation through the Holy Spirit, or they are afraid of losing the church members.

Here are the 21 verses regarding the tribulation: Mathew 24:9, “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.” Mathew 24:21, “ For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.” Mathew 24:29, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” Mathew 13:21, “yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.” Mark 13:24, “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;” John 16:33, “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” Acts 14:22, “Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.” “Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Greek;” Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience Romans 8:35, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?;” Romans 12:12, “Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer” 2 Corinthians 1:4, “Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God” 2 Corinthians 7:4, ”Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.” Ephesians 3:13, “Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory” 1 Thessalonians 3:4, “For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.”

2 Thessalonians 1:4, “So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure.” Revelation 1:9, “ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.” Revelation 2:9-10, “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan” Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” Revelation 2:22, “Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.” Revelation 7:14, “And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

The great tribulation starts with the 5th seal being opened. The Antichrist takes over and starts the war against the saints of God. Rev 6:9-11 “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.”

This is a preview of the three and a half years, when the Beast will wage war against the saints who do not take the mark and do not worship the beast and therefore are killed during the 42 month (Rev. Ch.13).

The Bible makes it very clear that the Rapture takes place before the wrath of God will be pored over this world the seventh seal wrath of God: “1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NKJV): For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, and 1 Thessalonians 1:10 says: "And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come".

The wrath of God is pored over the world after the tribulation and the rapture.

The confusion in the Christian world comes from including the wrath of God in the tribulation. The truth is that the wrath of God is not part of the tribulation.

Also the Bible makes it crystal clear that the Rapture takes place immediately after the great tribulation:

Matthew 24:21-31: “21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened. 23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. 29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

About a month ago, I received a text message from my daughter Lacramioara who spends a lot of time in the watchtower. She sent me this message about a dream she had where the earth was in darkness. “I had no idea it was in the Bible. You would think I would have known, right? I just knew specifically of wars, earthquakes, and maybe meteorites… Everyone was scared to death but I looked up to the sky and said, “Thank God, He is coming.” Some were ready and others realized at the last minute that they were not ready. Suddenly, the sun and the moon were darkened and the world was in darkness."

So today I went to the Bible and read Mathew 24:29-31, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” In my dream, people were running inside Churches, thinking that would protect them. They were singing and praying, trying to fast forward a relationship with God that they have never had. Reminds me of the ten virgins in the Bible.” That was my daughter’s dream.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 and 9-12, says 1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him (the rapture), we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come before the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

Verses 9 and 10 say, that “the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception.….”

When the world and Satan deceive you, then you are in great danger but when God sends you strong delusion, you are done.

Therefore let’s receive the love of the truth that we might be saved.

Falling away from the true faith does not mean that Christians will deny Christ. It means that they will not seek a Gospel of holiness, but they will seek a Gospel of prosperity, seeking a gospel of signs, wanders and healing more than deliverance from sin and Satan’s oppression. Therefore when the lawless one will be revealed according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception, the Babylonian Christendom will be deceived.

Today, there are churches where thousands of Christians fall to the ground when a preacher moves his hand around. They call it “slaying in the Spirit.” They don’t have any power against sin. They don’t have any power to be witnesses for the Lord. What are they going to do when the false prophet will performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men ( Rev. 13:13)? They will believe that that’s the power of God. That is falling away and we can see this everywhere already.

Revelation 13 makes it clear that the Antichrist will be permitted by God to kill the disciples of Jesus.

Rev 13:1,5,7,8 "Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Then in Rev 13:5 it says, “And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.” Again Rev 13:7, “It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.”

The book of Daniel is like the Revelation of the Old Testament. We find the same prophecy in Daniel chapter 7:19-25, “ Then I asked about the fourth animal, the one so brutal and shocking, with its iron teeth and brass claws that tore men apart and stamped others to death with its feet. I asked, too, about the ten horns and the little horn that came up afterward and destroyed three of the others—the horn with the eyes and the loud, bragging mouth, the one that was stronger than the others. For I had seen this horn warring against God’s people and winning, until the Ancient of Days came and opened his court and vindicated his people, giving them worldwide powers of government." “This fourth animal,” he told me, “is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be more brutal than any of the others; it will devour the whole world, destroying everything before it. His ten horns are ten kings that will rise out of his empire; then another king will arise, more brutal than the other ten, and will destroy three of them. He will defy the Most High God and wear down the saints with persecution, and he will try to change all laws, morals, and customs. God’s people will be helpless in his hands for three and a half years.” Daniel chapter 12: 4-10 says: “4 “But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!” 5 Then I, Daniel, looked and saw two men on each bank of a river. 6 And one of them asked the man in linen robes who was standing now above the river, “How long will it be until all these terrors end?” 7 He replied, with both hands lifted to heaven, taking oath by him who lives forever and ever, that they will not end until three and a half years after the power of God’s people has been crushed. 8 I heard what he said, but I didn’t understand what he meant. So I said, “Sir, how will all this finally end?” 9 But he said, “Go now, Daniel, for what I have said is not to be understood until the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified by great trials and persecutions. But the wicked shall continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only those who are willing to learn will know what it means."

THE POWERS OF HEAVES SHAKEN (sixth seal).

The Lord said in Hebrew chapter 12:26-29, “When he spoke from Mount Sinai his voice shook the earth, but, “Next time,” he says, “I will not only shake the earth but the heavens too.” By this he means that he will sift out everything without solid foundations so that only unshakable things will be left. Since we have a Kingdom nothing can destroy, let us please God by serving him with thankful hearts and with holy fear and awe. For our God is a consuming fire.”

We read In Revelation chapter 6 verse 12-14, “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.”

How is that possible? The great earthquake that will be felt worldwide will trigger volcanic action spewing millions of tons of ash into the air, blotting out the Sun and making the Moon turn blood red.

That’s the moment the Lord raptures His Church, just before the wrath of the Lamb begins in Revelation 6:15-17, “ And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”

This would be toward the end of the 3 and a half years of the tribulation. Many saints will be killed during the 42 months of tribulation. In Revelation chapter 7 :13-14 we read, “ And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Halleluiah! Come Lord Jesus!

In the Gospel according to Mathew chapter 24, the Lord shows us in chronological order all the events happening before the rapture: the deception, the war, the famine, the pestilences, the persecution of the saints, the shaking of heavens and the rapture.

The book of Revelation shows the same events in the same chronological order happening before the rapture:

the first seal (the white horse). The antichrist, the great deception.
the second seal (the red horse). The war.
the third seal (the black horse ). The famine.
the fourth seal (the pale horse). The death ( a quarter of the world’s population dead by war, famine and pestilences).
the fifth seal (the tribulation of saints for 42 months).
the sixth seal (the shaking of earth and heaven).
the Rapture.

from: http://www.amazon.ca/Soon-Coming-World-War-Tribulation-ebook/dp/B00LLKA0QM/

2016/2/27 21:03Profile

Re: The Tribulation And the Church - brother Constantin

I remember reading the entire Bible through after getting truly converted & thinking "where did they ever get that pre-trib rapture stuff?" I have studied the matter in depth for the last 17 years & believe it to be just as true now as I ever did that the church will not be raptures out of the tribulation.

And it's commonly thought that Darby came up with the whole theory, but he actually didn't (though he mass popularized it). Joe Schimel with Good Fight Ministries has an excellent 4-hour video called, "Left Behind or Led Astray?" Which shows the real origins of the whole theory, how it started, how it spread, how/when Darby bought into it, etc.

2016/2/27 22:34
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: The Tribulation And the Church - brother Constantin

Quote:
from the book:
There are not to many sermons on this subject and there is so much deception and ignorance among God’s people.” Most preachers are completely avoiding the Revelation, because they don’t have a revelation through the Holy Spirit, or they are afraid of losing the church members.

I don't know what it is about this topic but people's belief system is almost war-like, defending something to the death that they'll probably never even witness!

There is more than one way to skin a cat, per se! If we encourage Christian's to die to the flesh because if one is prepared to die (to their flesh) then there is no hold to this earth and they'll be prepared to die, anywhere, anyhow, imho. But those books don't sell.

God bless,
Lisa

2016/2/28 8:27Profile

Re:

If the mark of God on a man's life is spiritual, and Satan counterfeits all that is of God to lead people astray, why would we think the mark of the beast is physical?

Today, everyone already has either the mark of Christ or the mark of the beast on them. Spiritual battles are fought for the souls of men.

What is the mark of a genuine Christian?

What is the mark of an unbeliever?

Each has a father, and the mark of their father is on them, already.

The unbeliever has the mark in which the world accepts them and loves them (the world loves their own) and they can buy and sell, but the Christian who has the mark of Christ is hated by the world.

One cannot have the both the mark of the indwelling Christ and the mark of Satan, together.

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE;

John 8:44
YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, THE SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE:

Everyone is NOW, already marked. Our Adversary it's spiritual, and knows them that are the Lord's and them that belong to him.

2016/2/28 10:46

Re:

Of course I need to provide a balance, and it is true that many (probably most) of Satan's counterfeits of the Lord's spiritual workings and blessings are indeed physical, since those who walk after the flesh, walk by sight and not by faith and Satan knows this and thus provisions physical counterfeits of the spiritual to appeal to and delude the fleshly.

With that said, we all became wards of the state if our birth certificate was issued by the state. Most of us have social security numbers, and driver's licenses. So, we have already accepted many physical marks of this world. And we can't really buy or sell without a social security number. Sure, there are a remote few who live off the land but the majority of Christians have the SSN mark.

That is why my own personal opinion is that the most important "mark" is spiritual, and we want to stay away from the mark of Satan on our life and make sure we are a child of God by faith in Jesus Christ.

2016/2/28 22:58
docs

Re: The Church and the Tribulation

"Nothing has more disarmed the Church of the necessity for preparation, discipleship, and maturity that can stand in the Last Days and overcome tribulation, than the misguided confidence that they will not have to face it!" (Art Katz)

2016/3/1 8:37Profile

Re:

Misguided confidence = False Security

2016/3/1 9:31

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy