SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : How Duncan Campbell moved from Barrenness to Revival

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Know-Him

How Duncan Campbell moved from Barrenness to Revival

I have been thinking and investigating a lot recently on the roots of revival. In this clip taken from Duncan Campbell's testimony he tells of an encounter with God that moved him from 17 years of Barrenness into the Revival that happened in the Islands of Scotland. As I have listened to it again and again it has certainly challenged my heart. We can be waiting of God to do something, may it be that He is waiting on us to Surrender and Obey Him?

https://youtu.be/p3ZGW-JBgWo

2016/2/18 7:27Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: How Duncan Campbell moved from Barrenness to Revival

Thank you for this.

2016/2/18 9:20Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Powerful 10 minutes. "What Happens When A Presbyterian Has A Vision From God", might be an alternate title. :)

2016/2/18 10:14Profile
Know-Him

Re: "What Happens When A Presbyterian Has A Vision From God"

Not sure about the alternative title, but it does show how we can get up in the good, even Church, and lose our vision for souls.

2016/2/19 13:04Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: How Duncan Campbell moved from Barrenness to Revival

Thank you brother for posting this very powerful message by Duncan Campbell.

The elderly sisters that were interceding for the outpouring of the Spirit upon the Hebrides heard from God that Duncan Campbell needed to be there. As we see, that prior to this Duncan Campbell was seeking God and had received a mighty visitation of the Holy Spirit.

2016/2/23 15:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy