SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for devilish situation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Prayer request for devilish situation

Folks-

My wife and I sponsor a child in Uganda through a woman named Geri. Geri is a retired Canadian teacher but she became good friends with my mom and dad while she lived in Florida.

Geri has almost singlehandedly transformed a small village in Uganda by building a school, getting wells dug, gardens planted, livestock purchased and children sponsored. This is a pure grass roots effort- no formal organization.

The child that Mary and I sponsor is Yusef Kalire. We received the following email from Geri yesterday. The man Ivan she mentions lives in the village and assists in her work. It is a horrendous situation. I would ask that you pray over this.
--------------------------------
Hi Mary and Todd
I was wondering if you can pray for Yusef Kalire and his sister Rachel. The father went crazy and beat up the woman who was living with him. She was a good woman who tried to care for Kalire and Rachel as well as her own daughter.
Kalire and Rachel's father is known in the village as a night dancer. A person who robs graves and eats flesh. Rumour has it his children might be possessed. As awful as this sounds there is witchcraft and other evil things in Uganda.
I wanted the children to come to our shelter but there is a fear.

This little excerpt is from Ivan

'In reality, we need a person like a pastor to wash away a bad spirit on these children before coming to the shelter.
Don't for get that they dance at night and the father is a cannibalism. This evil do affect other children just in case they sleep together."

So prayers and prayer warriors are needed.

Blessings,
Geri

2016/2/13 12:07Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re: Prayer request for devilish situation

Praying that

1. Lord protect Your work.
2. Lord, preserve Your witness in this dsrk place.
3. Since the church is the manifestation of the wisdom of God, and to glorify Your name to the powers and principalities through it, Holy Spirit please settle on this locale in Your people and make the kingdom of darkness confess the Lordship of Jesus over this locale. Bow the knee of the Adversary here and make him flee.
4. Free Kalir and Rachel and their father, deliver them and save them. Bring them and the woman to repentance.
5. Speak discernibly to Geri and those in ministry with her Your direction and presence, and embolden them.
6. Stir others in SI and elsewhere to join Todd and Mary in this prayer war.

2016/2/13 12:51Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Praying.

2016/2/13 13:02Profile

May Jesus be victorious

I agree with prayers here. May Geri and Ivan rise up and not let fear rule but give praise to Jesus Christ who came to save, redeem and deliver us from sin and evil. For this purpose was the Son of God manifest-to destroy the works of the evil one. Lord, deliver this man from darkness, demons and death. Protect the family and raise up spiritual warriors who know that all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to us in Christ Jesus! Save this father Lord and like the man of the tombs...set him free. In Jesus mighty Name

2016/2/13 13:15
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Re: May Jesus be victorious

Amen and amen, to Tim and Leslie's prayers.

Father, glorify Your Son in the midst of this deep darkness and let the works of the adversary be overthrown.

Lord Jesus, you are the same yesterday, today and forever...nothing is too hard for You. Please reach down Your nail pierced hand and set these captives free unto the glory of the Father.

🙏

2016/2/13 14:33Profile
alamb

High Point, NC

Mighty Lord Jesus, we stand on the truth of Your Word and we stand in the gap for these children. You said Lord that You would give us the keys to the kingdom, that whatsoever we would bind on earth would be bound in heaven and whatsoever we would loose (destroy, break)on earth would be loosed in heaven.
Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, we bind the bodies, souls and spirits of these children to the will and purposes of God in their lives. We bind them to the truth of God that they will not be deceived by the many deceptions of this world, the flesh and Satan.
We bind them and ask that You cover them with Your precious Blood. We ask that they be made constantly aware of it's miracle working power to restore, heal and keep them safe. We bind their minds to the mind of Jesus Christ that they would have the heart, purposes and thoughts of Christ within them that they will be made aware of how You would have them think in every situation that may suddenly arise. We bind their feet to the paths of righteousness that their steps will be steady and true and ordered by God. We bind them to the finished work of the cross, with all of it's salvation, healing, deliverance, mercy, forgiveness and dying to self life
We bind the strong man so that we may spoil his household and take back every bit of joy, peace, blessing, healing, freedom and every material and spiritual possession that he has stolen from them. We take them back right now, Satan, and we loose, smash and destroy every evil device you may try to bring into their sphere of influence during the day.
We bind every wrong desire, attitude, pattern of thinking, including fear of man, all fears, doubt, and unbelief. We renounce and reject all these things. In the Name of Christ Jesus, we loose every wrong attitude, pattern of thinking, belief, desire, idea, behavior, motivation, and habit. We loose the strongholds around them that would keep them from being completely surrendered to the will of God for their lives. We loose all confusion and doubt from their minds.
We give praise, honor and all glory to You Lord Jesus. We thank you again that You have given us these keys, in Your Glorious Name, to Your kingdom of heaven. Thank You Lord Jesus for these truths that will set these children, and all of Your children free. Amen

Judy

2016/2/13 14:54Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen amen and amen. Thank you Lord.

2016/2/13 15:18Profile

Re:

Todd,
Whatever happened with this situation?
L

2016/3/18 18:21
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

The last we heard the children are in school and the situation has stabilized to the extent it can. Communication from that part of the world is somewhat difficult.

We certainly appreciate the prayers.

2016/3/18 19:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy