SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Au revoir and shalom: Jews leave France in record numbers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Au revoir and shalom: Jews leave France in record numbers

Au revoir and shalom: Jews leave France in record numbers - CNN

It was a Friday. Four Jews had just been killed in the Hyper Cacher, a kosher supermarket in Paris, two days after the Charlie Hebdo attack. One of them was Krief's friend.
"I was not good, really not good," Krief says of how he felt at the time. "I talked to my mom, and I said, 'We must go to Israel. We need to go to Israel.'"
Krief, a French Jew who had just finished high school, moved to Israel with his family six months later, as part of the largest migration of Jews from Western Europe to Israel since the modern state of Israel was created.
Nearly 8,000 French Jews moved to Israel in the year following the Charlie Hebdo attack, according to the Jewish Agency, which handles Jewish immigration, or aliyah, to Israel.

Read more: https://apple.news/AwLwW2vd8RoaWnBWjEQ7buA

2016/1/27 23:00Profile
docs

Re: Obama warns of growing anti-Semitism

Here, tonight, we must confront the reality around the world, anti-Semitism is on the rise. We cannot deny it."

President Obama spoke those words day before yesterday while speaking at the Israeli embassay in Washington.

Why are the Jews beginning to be singled out again from all races of people? Anti-Semtism itself may be a sign the gospel is true because the ethnic seed to whom the promises were made and who the gospel was revealed through are still the object of unnatural hostility. Promises remain to be fulfilled also and the powers of darkness know this. The Hebrew prophets reveal world opinion swinging against Israel and the Jews at the end of the age so maybe we're beginning to see things come about just as the prophets predicted.

2016/1/29 9:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy