SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Free resource to reach out to Muslims - When a Person Asks Dangerous Questions

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Renoncer

Free resource to reach out to Muslims - When a Person Asks Dangerous Questions

Dear saints:

I would like to give you a free resource to reach out to Muslims. I believe that God wants to use this book powerfully to bring Muslims to Himself.

I have tested it and the reaction from Muslims (devout Muslims) is that the book is so interesting to them that they can't put it down, but challenging their beliefs in such a way that they have to make a decision since they can see that the Gospel of Jesus Christ challenges the claims of Islam.

You can direct Muslims to a free copy of the book on the website of the Arabic Bible Outreach Ministry. Just look up the following title: "When a Person Asks Dangerous Questions: The Miraculous Power of Truth". If you want your own pdf copy and intend to distribute it free of charge, please give me your e-mail address and I will send it to you. The reason I can do this is because it is self-published and made available to the public for free.

May God bless you richly as you seek to bring the Light of Christ to a dark world. There is hope even for the most hardened Muslims. LOVE HOPES ALL THINGS... (1 Corinthians 13:7)

Blessings in Christ Jesus,
Renoncer

http://www.arabicbible.com/for-muslims/274-when-a-person-asks-dangerous-questions.html

2016/1/15 20:02Profile
Renoncer

Re: Free resource to reach out to Muslims - When a Person Asks Dangerous Questions

Just bumping this thread in case someone missed it who is interested in reaching out Muslims with the Gospel.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,
Renoncer

2016/2/6 20:43Profile

Re:

Cool. Will check it out. It's not "the camel method" for reaching Muslims is it (using the Quran to prove the Bible in essence)?

2016/2/7 0:06

Re:

Hmm. Kind of like using their own ammunition against them :-).

But I think on youtube there's a testimony of a Muslim who came to Christ through the witness of the Koran.

Blaine

2016/2/7 5:18

Re:

Yeah, but I don't like it. It's using the "authority" of the Quran to prove Christ. We don't need to use a demon inspired false text to prove Christ. We should be using the Word of God & knowing "the Gospel is the power of God to save".

2016/2/7 10:55

Re:

Not saying anything can't happen in Gods Soveriegnty, but that doesn't mean it should dictate the practice & preaching of the church. The NT is full of examples & of commands of what to do: "Preach the Word..", "Preach the Gospel.." "Command man everywhere to repent & believe the Gospel.", etc., etc., etc.

2016/2/7 10:57

Re:

Agreed bro. Certainly use the New Testament which is God's Word to bring Muslims to faith in Christ. Also I'm not above praying that they have a dream or a vision of Jesus that will direct them to the New Testament.

Blaine

2016/2/7 19:03
Renoncer

Re:

Dear Jeffmar1130:

Thanks for your interest. The book does not try to establish the truth based on the authority of the Qur'an, but it does engage with the Qur'an. Basically, the book goes from what is most familiar to Muslims to what is least familiar to them, eventually showing Muslims that the Bible has the answers that the Qur'an cannot provide, and that Jesus provides what Muhammad cannot provide.

Please let me know what you think about the book after you read it. If you intend to use it, I would love to know that too.

May God bless your efforts to reach out with the Gospel.
In Christ Jesus,
Renoncer

2016/2/8 20:32Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Jeffmar1130:

I'm curious to know if you read the book, and if so, what were your thoughts?
More importantly, have you shared it with a Muslim friend and has it given you an opportunity to talk about the gospel?

Renoncer

2016/3/24 8:45Profile

Re:

no, I have not read it. busy time in life for me right now. I am reading a book from Joel Richardson right now & I am working towards taking the I2 Ministries Course soon on ministering to Muslims.

2016/3/24 19:06

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy