Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : CJaK's going to the fOrEsT

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

CJaK's going to the fOrEsT

Hi all,

Just dropping a line to inform you all that I'll be taking a break from commenting on the forums for a little while. I'll keep posting the "Future History.." article, however i won't be involving myself in any discussions.

I wanted to announce this to assure everyone than there are no offences, issues or anything like that. Last time I took a break, Mike thought that someone had upset me, and I know that questions can be asked.

It's just that I feel that the Lord wants to to speak less and listen more for a time. I'm finding that I'm having to defend my stance on certain issues at my "physical" church (as opposed to this "cyber" church), which is already starting to stretch me, and it's only just began.

I'd appreciate your prayers, in this time, as I feel that an extremely dark time is ahead, which both terrifies me, and excites me at the same time. Please, also if anyone feels led, I'd appreciate your prayers regarding my direction of employment, also. Being a sales rep, one is constantly presented with temptations to be "creative with the truth". As the Lord has being heavily focusing on themes of absolute integrity, at the moment, I feel that the time has come to make some radical choices, that will require a great deal of courage.

As I've mentioned in the "Prophetic Credentials" thread, I strongly believe that any prophet (not that I claim to be one), needs to personify his message as much as speak it. Considering that my views on this matter have been called "romantic", I feel that it is time to apply a bit of "empirical research" to my faith. After all, faith that isn't tested is no faith at all.

One of my greatest fears is that I go to far, and do something stupid, second only to backing off, and falling short of God's requirement.

I will keep looking in, but will be silent (Mike, I'll tell you how I did it later:-P).

I'd also like to thank you all for your support. You have all been an incredible blessing to me, and I've appreciate your sharing in the "fellowship of His sufferings". It's been nice to know that I'm not alone.

This is not good-bye. God willing, I'll see you all soon.

PS - Ron (InTheLight), your timing was perfect. Meaning more to me than you can know:cry:

2005/5/15 8:40Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: CJaK's going to the forest.

Aaron,

Interesting how the Lord moves and works amongst us all. At times I am sure it appears that we are but apeing each others conduct with the "Me too's!" But the uncanny thing is that there is often much of the same things happening within us at the same time.

Quote:
It's just that I feel that the Lord wants to to speak less and listen more for a time.

Case in point. And do come back when you figure out how to shut down the machinery of the mind... ;-)
Quote:
I'd appreciate your prayers, in this time, as I feel that an extremely dark time is ahead, which both terrifies me, and excites me at the same time. Please, also if anyone feels led, I'd appreciate your prayers regarding my direction of employment, also. Being a sales rep, one is constantly presented with temptations to be "creative with the truth". As the Lord has being heavily focusing on themes of absolute integrity, at the moment, I feel that the time has come to make some radical choices, that will require a great deal of courage.

You have mine brother and pray for me as well, I have sitting on the horizon again that similar sense of the same here regarding the home life. Praise God Aaron for that blessed zeal for truth and integrity, honesty, reality. "creative with the truth", indeed a trap and a snare and to be a salesman... That your character, Christs life shine through you more and more.

Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

See you soon brother, we have been tremendously encouraged by you and our love goes with you always.

2005/5/15 9:10Profile

Re: Karl too taking to the skies

Well Brother Aaron I do love our conversations looking forward to more. I too am going to retire from this site for the Summer months. It's time to put this beast (comp) to rest for awhile. I have a few more things to tidy up before that happens, I am shooting for June 1st. I have major renovations to do this summer that have been put on hold far too long. But I shall be around for the next couple of weeks before that happens. So I too want to tell everyone here that I am not taking a break because of what anyone is saying, rather I am going to miss all those sayings. For you all have been a great cloud of witnessess.

I may drop in when I am paying bills online, just to say hi.

I should be back fulltime in around the fall sometime, looking forward to some new faces.

When June 1st comes,

Cheers

Karl

2005/5/15 13:50
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Aaron[/b]

Quote:
Just dropping a line to inform you all that I'll be taking a break from commenting on the forums for a little while. I'll keep posting the "Future History.." article, however i won't be involving myself in any discussions.

I appreciate your telling the community here that you are not going to be active on the site for awhile. I know the Lord is doing a good work in your heart and that you are really opening up to that change. I pray that you will be kept safe and really see definite changes as the Holy Spirit teaches and guides you. I love you brother.

[b]Karl[/b]

Thanks also for mentioning that you will be taking a break from the forum discussions on the site. I do think it may be helpful for some people in some cases to take a break from the discussion forum if they are spending too much time on it, to possibly seek the Lord more alone.

2005/5/15 21:30Profile
Spitfire

Re: CJaK's going to the fOrEsT

Oh! Oh! Oh! Is this what revival looks like?! A jungle in our hearts, a forest, a place alone? Oh, God!!! I love you all! Will be praying for you. Please pray for me, as well. I am being so sorely tested. Pray that I stand fast in the faith. Aaron, I will miss you. You're in our hearts. This feels like revival! Oh! Love, Dian.

2005/5/16 6:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy