SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new member intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
higherthani

Anglesea, Australia

new member intro

Hi to all. I am a devorced mum of three girls and certainly have my hands full. The grace of God and His Devine guidance is the only thing that sees me through the day.
We have had the extreme pleasure of planting a new church in our town. The Holy Spirit is moving in miracles and changing lives. Glory be to God for His grace and mercy. Pray for the Body of Christ and its continual growth.

:-D

2005/5/13 5:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: new member intro

A most warm welcome to you higherthani...

So glad you have found this tremendous resource, there is just so much to continually explore, do let us know if we can be of any assistance.
There are some incredbile sisters that keep the rest of us mere men in check around here as well... ;-)

2005/5/13 6:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Liisi[/b]

Hi Sister, great to have on SermonIndex. I pray that you are spiritual encouraged and radically changed as you listen to the audio and video resources. A great recording to listen to is: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

Also some good speakers are: A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, T. Austin Sparks, etc...

2005/5/13 10:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy