SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Enlarge 05 - An Evangelism Outreach in Temecula, CA

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Enlarge 05 - An Evangelism Outreach in Temecula, CA

There are some brothers and sisters from Calvary Chapel Bible School who have been spending alot of time organizing this event. I would ask that you spread the word, bring your unsaved friends and most importantly please pray that God will use this event to save many youth.

[img]http://www.enlarge05.com/images/BC-front.jpg[/img]

Enlarge '05 is an action-packed event to be held at the Promenade Mall in Temecula, CA. The event will include live music from bands like Dogwood and Farewell Down as well as skate demos from professionals on the Apostle skate team. Matt Beacham will be on hand to show some surf videos and talk to the crowd as well. The big event of the night will be the Riders4Christ motocross team as they will be doing their high-flying stunt routine. Enlarge '05 is sure to be an exciting evening so come out to the Promenade on Friday May 13th to catch all of the action.

http://www.enlarge05.com/

If you want to spread the news about this event you can print out the flyer to post and give away:

http://www.enlarge05.com/enlarge05_flyer.pdf

2005/5/10 16:32Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Enlarge 05 - An Evangelism Outreach in Temecula, CA

I'll post this up on our church's website. [laughs] Sounds like a bit too much "excitement" for me... but God can use anything. I hope this event truly is God honoring and that He can use it to bring young people to know Him and lead them to willingly, knowingly commit their lives to Him. Maybe I can make it up there for the event, walk around, and be there to pray for the kids there and the speakers/demonstrators/artists. Who knows, maybe God would even give [i]me[/i] the opportunity to share about God with people! That would be a blessing!

2005/5/10 18:09Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

[b]Yolanda[/b]

Quote:
I'll post this up on our church's website. [laughs] Sounds like a bit too much "excitement" for me... but God can use anything.

Yes at times I feel that modern day evangelism is pushing the limits. I do pray that God uses this event for His glory and that many young people and adults are truly born from above recieving the witness of the Spirit. Do pray for this event, for conviction of sin and of judgement to come.

I was reading a chapter in the book "Why Revival Tarries" by Leonard Ravenhill and this portion stuck out to me:

"This is the Baxter who ever sought to preach as 'a dying man to dying men.' A generation of preachers of his soul-caliver would rescue this generation of sinners from the greedy mouth of a yawning hell."
-Leonard Ravenhill

I do pray that when the gospel is shared it is shared with conviction and whole-heartness that people may sense the reality of the life-changing gospel!

2005/5/11 15:52Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Another Calvary Chapel Evangelism Outreach! Wow this one looks like they got alot of organization and money behind it. Matt was telling me they wouldn't let Him rap at the event too bad. HaHa! If you see Joe Quatrocci the owner to Apostle tell him I said whasup and what not. Oh yeah who is preaching? Is it one of the students or a teacher? Anyways hopefully the Lord will use it and regenerate men and women to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

2005/5/11 16:08Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

[b]Giancarlo[/b]

Quote:
Oh yeah who is preaching? Is it one of the students or a teacher?

Yes its a pretty big event and the Lord has allowed quite abit of resources to be gathered for it in a short amount of time. I don't really think there will be a long time of preaching or sharing the gospel.. possibly 10-15 minute sharing at one point. I do pray as you that God regenerates people truly. You should come down if you are not working and witness to some people [wink] it would be good to see you brother we have to connect forsure. Give me an email when you get a chance.

2005/5/11 16:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy