SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer and Fasting for SI Communities

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

Re:

God have mercy on us ,and oh please pour out your spirit of prayer and supplication ....for your sake lord ...

2015/11/6 6:44Profile
brothagary

Re:

Compleatly break us lord ,that the weeping should be many hours of continual prayer ,that is inspired truely by Your Holy Spirit ,

2015/11/6 6:50Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Praying with Bro Ron for Phoenix, AZ today.

I am finding a need for patience as we do this. The urgency of the need for churches to repent is strong. It is easy to see things naturally and be discouraged and to become bitter.

Lord, as we move through this time, blessed as we are to hear Your call to repent, keep our hearts and innermost being fervent but not discouraged. We are praying in faith, knowing from Your own Word that hope is the evidence of things not seen and that faith is the substance of what is hoped for. Our prayers, our hearts are deposited with You and you do not disappoint or make ashamed.

Father we plead with you today to pour out a spirit of repentance in your church in Phoenix. Raise a voice of prophetic alarm from among Your people and call to the church on Phoenix to repent of its worldiness, to turn from wickedness and to run to You, Lord. Make them aware of the hour and open their eyes to their error and their own wretchedness and cause them to repent. Draw your remnant there, now dispersed, together in pockets of fellowship where they are completely slaves to You and servants to one another.

Help InTheLight/Ron take courage in You today. Amen.

2015/11/6 7:28Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Father,

We thank you that we can boldly come
before the throne of grace through the
blood of Jesus. We thank you Lord that
the fervent prayer of the righteous man
avails much. Father, we confess our sins
before you. We ask you to search out
hearts dear God. Father we have
tolerated evil, and in many ways have
feared man more than you. Father, we
thank you for the conviction of the Holy
Spirit. We thank you for every brother and
sister that is standing in agreement for
their cities. Lord, we ask you to awake
your Church in each one of these cities
that is represented. Father, we ask you to
break our hearts with that which breaks
yours. Pour out Lord a spirit of repentance
upon your people. Help us Lord to be light
and salt to our regions. Open the Heavens
Lord and come down. We pray Lord for
a revival of righteousness that will transform
our cities. Give us righteous leaders Lord
in both the Church and the government.
Raise up Apostolic and Prophetic ministries
in our cities that will have an impact to
advance the Kingdom of God. We ask you
Lord to remove the blinders off of the
minds of the people so that they would
receive the gospel and be saved. Lord,
cause the Church to fulfill the Great
Commission and make disciples of
men. We thank you Lord for hearing our
prayer. May your will be done and your
Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.
In Jesus name we pray. Amen!

2015/11/6 9:16Profile
mama27

Re:

Agreeing with you all in prayer. I commit to praying beyond this week for all of you and your areas and families. Please let us know if you see God moving...Thank you Lord, for what You are doing. May we be steadfast...

2015/11/6 16:48Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
I hope I didn't come across as though I was pointing fingers.

Not at all dear sister, I was just sharing how the Lord has been dealing with me personally.

So glad that you were refreshed in the Keith Daniel meetings, thank God for the mountaintops! And thank Him for the valleys too, it's there where faith is put to the test and we find out just how real our walk is.

I do hope that the messages from this tour will be available for download soon.

In Christ,

2015/11/6 17:31Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
The urgency of the need for churches to repent is strong. It is easy to see things naturally and be discouraged and to become bitter.

I have this urgency as well. Also, temptation to discouragement is strong. We need to keep our eyes on Christ and we need need the encouragement of one another very much. Godly fellowship is important right now. I'm understanding more and more why Scripture states that we should not forsake assembling together, especially as we see the day approaching.

Quote:
Father we plead with you today to pour out a spirit of repentance in your church in Phoenix. Raise a voice of prophetic alarm from among Your people and call to the church on Phoenix to repent of its worldiness, to turn from wickedness and to run to You, Lord. Make them aware of the hour and open their eyes to their error and their own wretchedness and cause them to repent. Draw your remnant there, now dispersed, together in pockets of fellowship where they are completely slaves to You and servants to one another.

A hearty amen to that prayer! The voice of prophetic alarm is burning in my own heart. I've been reading through Jeremiah for the last year and I'm so struck by the similarity of our time to his.

He was a voice of prophetic alarm for 30 years, I see that there were two things that were most important in keeping him steadfast as that voice. First, he had a continuing sense of the powerful call of God on his life. Second, he found strength by constant communion with God. These will give us encouragement in this hour as well.

In Christ,

2015/11/6 17:45Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Guys, if you want to continue this, I will commit to another specific week of targeted prayer. I won't keep the thread going with reminders or such. But I will pray for you and ask that you pray for us here. These places are now in my heart for y'all and for God's people where you are. Anyone else, feel free to join and share where you are if this is your heart, too. It may not be so for all of us on SI to pray this specific way for where you are nor do I think it should be; God is well able to speak to each one of us so we will hear Him for where we are.

I love y'all and glad to share this with you. And I appreciate SI.

2015/11/6 21:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I praise God for this initiative. Prayer is the key to everything.

2015/11/6 21:34Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Hi Tim,

As Greg said, which is so true, prayer is the key to everything. Why not continue this brother, and please add Lake Charles La. to the list.

Also brother, why not pray about having phone conference calls where we can all pray for each city as the Lord leads. I have been on prayer conference calls in which just about every state in the nation was represented. Most of these prayer calls involved focused prayer on what the Spirit of God put on the hearts of various leaders.

I just want to encourage you brothers and sisters not to quit but to continue in prayer and see where the Lord wants to take this.

2015/11/6 22:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy