Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Terry Bennett Ministries

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ET101

Terry Bennett Ministries

Dear Saints,

I only recently discovered Terry Bennett's sermons on youtube and I want to highly recommend his sermons to the SI community.

Just search for Terry Bennett on youtube or check out the website of his ministry at:

http://terrybennettministries.com/

Just a genuinely highly anointed man of God with a burning jealousy that God be honoured and that His full purpose for His bride be fulfilled!

2015/10/1 4:37Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Terry Bennett Ministries

Thank you very much for recommending Terry Bennett's ministry to us. I was listening to a prophetic warning that He gave to the Church just last night entitled "Crises Ahead, Be Prepared". He is one of the few ministers that I have found that is warning the Church in America to be prepared for what is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0BCw_txBd8

2015/10/1 8:43Profile
ET101

Re:

Yes. I guess if you're familiar with Terry, you'll likely be familiar too with Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Neville Johnson. They have similar warning messages to the Church in the US and at large.

I recommend their messages too to anyone who hasn't listened to them before.

I'll soon begin Terry Bennett's 12 part series on 'why we fight' - there's an accompanying ebook on his site free to download.

God grant us spiritual sobriety in these last days!

2015/10/2 8:14Profile
docs

Re: But what is coming?

That's as sincere a question as I can ask. What are these ministers saying is coming? In my probably not so important opinion we've got to get beyond a general "bad times" are coming warning. I believe they are coming but what does "bad times" mean specifically? Have these ministers pointed out anything specifically? For years and years I've heard more than one man of God say a financial collapse is coming but no financial collapse so far. Is it or is it not going to happen? It seems we're kept in a state of tension by always hearing bad times are just around the corner. When is just around the corner? What sepcifically should we be looking for? These are sincere questions. I believe they are coming but it seems these decriptions of things to come are always couched in broad general terms. Do these ministers fill in any details?

2015/10/3 14:10Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

The reason we do not have ministers like this on SermonIndex is because of the mixed message. They have speakers at their events and conferences who are tied in with prosperity gospel teachings such as Morning Star and Rick Joyner ministries. We do not say all these people are false ministers but there is a muddiness in the waters.

This is another reason why we encourage saints to not link off or use the sermonindex forums to promote many other speakers and teachings because there are many un-sure voices that are saying good things but at the same time saying things that are wrong.

I watched part of a teaching talking about coming persecution but in the same breadth talking about a great wealth transference to the body of Christ in the last days (of course solely to spread the gospel). This is a mixed message, we need to hear sure words from the Scriptures and not a message that is devoid of the way of the cross, self-denial.

2015/10/3 14:21Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Greg, I can assure you that Terry Bennett is not tied in
to the Prosperity Gospel preachers.

There are many scriptures in the Word that confirm that there
Will be great tribulation in the last days with an endtime
Revival. Great trouble and persecution but also great grace.

2015/10/4 5:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy