SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Searching Text in YouTube Videos - Micro Search

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Searching Text in YouTube Videos - Micro Search

Saints,

This is a test site of a video search, this is currently searching the text of 4000 of our videos: http://qa5.microsearch.net/SermonIndex this is powered by MicroSearch http://www.microsearch.net

What is powerful is that it indexes the text of the videos using Speech Recognition Software and then allows you to search these videos and it will skip right to the place where you searched for the phrase.

Try the demo and take a look at this technology. It definitely could be a good for a christian ministry or church that has alot of video content.

2015/9/24 18:44Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re: Searching Text in YouTube Videos - Micro Search

I saw your Twitter post within a minute after you posted it. Search the word apocrypha. It yielded one sermon, actually. Thought I would try an uncommon word first. It worked!!

2015/9/24 18:49Profile

Re: Searching Text in YouTube Videos - Micro Search

Is there a way to download the text file of the Video?

I really want to get the text file if possible.

2015/9/24 19:18
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brethren,

We are actually just beta testing with this, I do believe its something that could be very useful. At a closer inspection the text of the videos really are not up to par. I thought of adding them on SermonIndex under each video but realized that words were off in many lines, though some words are accurately recognized.

I guess one question to ask of the collection of videos on SermonIndex, are there a few sermons that you saints feel would be good to be transcribed to text also?

2015/9/24 19:33Profile

Re:

Cool! I'll be checking it out.

2015/9/24 20:43
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Yes bro Greg. All of the sermons on the right side of the home page and Run For Your Life by Carter Conlon.

2015/9/24 20:46Profile

Re: Text messages

Greg,

I see no email in your profile so I can not email you.

I would like to have the message by David Wilkerson called "Beware of Dogs" in text form.

If anyone has this file please use my email in my profile.

Thanks.

2015/9/25 10:16

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy