SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from Nigeria

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Theophilos

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Hello from Nigeria

Hello everybody out there. I am from Nigeria, a country in the West Coast of Africa. I just love this website for the fact that I get hear the voice of my favorite author A. W Tozer. I was truely awed by that. Anyway I think the message that really killed me was that Ten Shekels and A Shirt by Paris Reidhead. It confirmed what I have always suspected; that virtually all human activity is now running full steam in the service of man and ignoring the Creator of the universe Himself. It was also an eye opener to me because therein I understood truely the world of humanism. I exercise a lot of care now in the activities I engage myself in the name of the LORD to make sure it is really really for Him.:-)

2005/5/7 5:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello from Nigeria

Welcome Theophilos,

We also have a "Philologos" here :-D

So glad you have already been blessed and like yourself, it was AWT that by way of found me here like a kid in a candy store and I have yet to become ill from it. :-D

So glad you are here, do let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2005/5/7 12:52Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]Ifeanyi[/b]

Quote:
Hello everybody out there. I am from Nigeria, a country in the West Coast of Africa. I just love this website for the fact that I get hear the voice of my favorite author A. W Tozer.

That is awesome to hear that you found this site and have been blessed by the speaker, A.W. Tozer. God has really used that man for His glory and I am always amazed how He is using his old audio recordings to bless the multitudes. Yes 'Ten Shekels and a Shirt' is a great message I am glad you were blessed by it. Please do share this resource with more people as you continue to be blessed by it.

2005/5/9 1:27Profile
Mekdi

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Re: Hello from Nigeria

Hello and Welcome

You are from the West Coast? I am from the East Coast- The Horn and I am very glad to find you here. Believe me God has many things in store for you in this site and keep on! I feel that there's a special move of God in your country-some news are reaching us. Please feel free to share with us.

In Christ

Your sis. Mekdi

2005/5/9 1:39Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re:

Ifeanyi

It is wonderful to have you on Sermonindex Brother. I think you are going to fit right in over here, please make yourself at home, and feel free to post on any subject. I am from Africa (Zimbabwe) too and it is such a joy to be able to translate these messages to people who otherwise would not have access to them. I pray that your time here is fruitful not only to your mind but to your spirit, and that the eyes of spirit may be enlightened daily, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

James

2005/5/9 8:52Profile
Theophilos

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Re:

Yeah there is a tremendous move of God here in Nigeria and I am quite glad that the Living God has remembered us. Yet like evry good thing there is always the old serpent at work trying to pollute the spring. But nevertheless we march on. The move in my country is a nascent move for Africa and evetually the world as whole. This is not cheap talk. It is happening already. Not the charlatns with their multitudes no. I mean small unknown intercessory groups whose sole desire is to see Christ truely enthroned in the whole of the affairs of Nigeria. So thats how it is for now.

2005/5/9 13:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy