SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : AN URGENT MESSAGE by David Wilkerson (re-post)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 AN URGENT MESSAGE by David Wilkerson (re-post)

Saints,

I felt led to re-post this, please ask God to speak to your heart what your reasonable response should be.

----

I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message to all on our mailing list, and to friends and to bishops we have met all over the world.

AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written,

“If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (v. 3).

God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

The prophet Jeremiah pleaded with wicked Israel, “God is fashioning a calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh, turn back each of you from your evil way, and reform your ways and deeds. But they will say, It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart” (Jeremiah 18:11-12).

In Psalm 11:6, David warns, “Upon the wicked he will rain snares (coals of fire)…fire…burning wind…will be the portion of their cup.” Why? David answered, “Because the Lord is righteous” (v. 7). This is a righteous judgment—just as in the judgments of Sodom and in Noah’s generation.

WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO? WHAT ABOUT GOD’S PEOPLE?

First, I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.

As for our spiritual reaction, we have but two options. This is outlined in Psalm 11. We “flee like a bird to a mountain.” Or, as David says, “He fixed his eyes on the Lord on his throne in heaven—his eyes beholding, his eyelids testing the sons of men” (v. 4). “In the Lord I take refuge” (v. 1).

I will say to my soul: No need to run...no need to hide. This is God’s righteous work. I will behold our Lord on his throne, with his eye of tender, loving kindness watching over every step I take—trusting that he will deliver his people even through floods, fires, calamities, tests, trials of all kinds.

Note: I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off. I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.

God bless and keep you,

In Christ,

DAVID WILKERSON

from: http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.ca/2009/03/urgent-message.html

2015/9/13 23:45Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: AN URGENT MESSAGE by David Wilkerson (re-post)

This pastor shares very practical preparation saints can do practically to have food stored and other essential items:

What Every Christian Should Do to Prepare for Turbulent TimesSep 06, 2015
http://churchatthemall.com/messages-media/sermons/

many pastors are saying the same thing of recent.

2015/9/13 23:46Profile

Re:

Don't forget to stock up for your neighbors, also.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=27808&forum=34

2015/9/14 2:08
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: AN URGENT MESSAGE by David Wilkerson (re-post)

I believe that it is wise to prepare for what is coming to our nation and to the world very soon by having some extra food and cash on hand.

Our only safety is to abide in Christ, who is our hiding place. Every Christian should live in the reality of Psalm 91.

God has been preparing for years now those that have ears to hear. This is why we have been learning about faith, not so that we can be rich in this world, but so that we can know that "God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19).

God is calling each one of us to be overcomers. The Lord has equipped us and given us everything that we need not only to have our own needs met, but to be in a position to bless others.

There will be many that fall away during this time of great trouble, but there will also be a great harvest that will take place. Great darkness will cover the earth, but great light will be given to those that are seeking the Lord with all of their hearts.

God always makes provision for His people. Now is the time to draw close to God, to hear His voice, and to be led by the Spirit. Our natural wisdom , strength, and hoarding a year's supply of food will not be enough to get us through, but knowing God, living in His presence, and claiming His promises will cause us to overcome what is coming to this nation.

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33).

2015/9/14 8:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy