SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for job

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer for job

Brethren pls pray for me, i'm in serious need of a job. It's been a very trying time, i want u to pray that this need will not distract me from my devotional life.

2015/9/7 4:20
crusader

Australia:

Re: Prayer for job

Brother, i have always stated to God that in order for me to eat bread i must sweat my brow as was commanded in the beginning and a job always has surfaced. Be anxious for nothing and believe that the father always takes care of the needs of his children which is his testimony before all the heavenly realm.

call out to him and be blessed by his awesome mercy.

P.s just prayed for you

2015/9/7 8:20Profile

Re:

Thanks,
one really need a lot of faith in a country like mine, entry level jobs are not easy to get, but i'm hopeful and trying not to be depress, and concentrate on my bible study which is practically the only thing to do now

2015/9/7 9:36
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Prayer for job

There was a one and a half year period at the beginning of my Christian walk that I was without a job. At the time I thought it was terrible but now I can look back and see how it was such a wonderful time of intimacy and growth in the Lord and I was also able to spend good time with my kids.

The Lord holds the keys to every job in your area, He will open a door for you at the right time and place.

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. (Philippians 4:4)

In Christ,

2015/9/7 11:54Profile

Re:

Amen

2015/9/7 15:03
Lee500

Re:

Hi Iyke, i just prayed that you will find work. I will continue to pray as well. I am also seeking employment, please keep me in your prayers as well. I'm looking for soon break through for the both of us. Please stay encouraged.

Shalom,

Lee

2015/10/7 4:53Profile
Lee500

Re:

Hi Iyke, i just prayed that you will find work. I will continue to pray as well. I am also seeking employment, please keep me in your prayers as well. I'm looking for soon break through for the both of us. Please stay encouraged.

Shalom,

Lee

2015/10/7 4:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy