SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Please forgive me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DougRenz

Atlanta, Georgia

Please forgive me

I am asking the moderators and the members for forgiveness, I did not respond to one of the threads recently in a Christlike way and I reacted vs prayed through my response. The Father has been dealing with me on many areas of my life. I went to an estate sale and recently purchased two books written about Keith Green and going through somewhat of a personal revival in my life and it's sobering. Again, please forgive me. Doug

2015/9/3 13:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Please forgive me

"“Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift." - Matthew 5:23-24

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." - James 5:16

Brother,

Thank you for your humility and reality in your Christian walk to be honest with brothers and sisters in the Lord and seek peace with all men. It is the narrow road to life to look at our sins against others and seek to be right with the Lord through His mercy and His Son.

The Lord is with you.

2015/9/3 13:20Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Doug, when you finish those books, would you mind sharing a review here?

2015/9/3 13:28Profile
DougRenz

Atlanta, Georgia

Re:

Tim, I will.

2015/9/3 13:43Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy