SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for aunt...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Prayer request for aunt...

Hello,

I'm requesting prayer for my aunt. Her name is Leah and she had a sudden health emergency last night. The doctors didn't expect her to live through the night, but the Lord intervened and she actually improved. She is in Pennsylvania, so I am making preparations to fly out to visit her. Doctors still do not believe that she will live very long, but she is coherent. My parents are driving up to be with her today.

Most importantly, I pray that she has made her calling and election sure. She is very dear to me. Throughout my childhood, I spent most of my summer vacations staying with her and my grandmother. She always prayed and went to church (throughout her life), but I want to be sure that she has maintained her faith in Christ. We will miss her if she passes on to Eternity.

2015/9/2 14:08Profile
mama27

Re: Prayer request for aunt...

Will pray...I just lost a favorite aunt...I understand

2015/9/2 16:29Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I pray you have a safe journey. ALSO that you have the faith to pray for her improved health. I'm praying for you and her.

2015/9/2 21:00Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for your prayers. My aunt surprised the doctors and actually pulled through and improved. She was able to chat with the family.

Please continue to keep her in your prayers. She still has some major physical things to overcome and she'll need the Lord's help with this.

She also said that she is ready to go to be with the Lord if that happens. Thank you for your continued prayers.

2015/9/10 20:35Profile
mama27

Re:

Have been praying. Were you able to go see her? Any feel for her spiritual state? Thanks for the update. Will continue praying.

2015/9/10 23:47Profile
yuehan

Re:

Great to hear of your update, Chris. Trust that God will continue to keep your aunt as well as your family safe in Him.

2015/9/11 3:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy