SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Sad but True

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
budgie

Re: Sad but True

When I first started this post the focus was on all of the false teachings this year regarding the return of Jesus etc, many of those false predictions never came true.

For those that want to accept what scripture clearly states I would like to present to you the following, I was in bed last night and God kept reminding me about Revelations 19 and 20 and kept saying to me that it is not just the First Resurrection.

Look at what else is the First at that period of time.

It is the first time that a great voice of much people in heaven, are saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
Rev 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

That has never yet been done since Jesus left the earth.
But there's more

For the first time in history the Lamb has come and also the first time where the Bride is made ready and with the righteousness of the saints, when Jesus came the first time the Bride was not ready.

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

It is the first time in history where Jesus is going to judge and make war, it is the first time Jesus is coming as a King

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

It is the First time that he will be coming with his armies, in the Old Testament he was described as the Lord of Hosts, the Lord of Heavens Armies as he also is in the NT

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

The First time that Jesus will be using His Rod of Iron and sword and trampling the Wine Press of the Wrath of God

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

The first time that the Armies of the earth gathered around Jerusalem are destroyed by Jesus

Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

The First time that the Beast and the False Prophet and those that worship the beast will be dealt with by Jesus

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The First time that Satan is bound for 1000 years by Jesus

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

The first time the nations will not be deceived by Satan,

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The first time that we will sit on thrones and reign with Christ on earth immortal

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The First Resurrection has clearly taken place at the same time of all of the above events as we are clearly told this by God himself

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Jesus has kept His promise to us His body and His Church as he had stated in Rev 2

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; (He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.)

So I ask you will you accept what God states about the Coming of Jesus and the First Resurrection and its timing as written in Revelations 20 and 2 Thess 2 and Matthew 24 or will you believe a doctrine of man??

2015/10/28 21:06Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Budgie, I do not elevate Dr. Younce, only the words of his book, which is backed up by the Word of God as you say you do also. I have studied your writings and his and use the Word of God to test all things that you and he put in print. I see in the first resurection, the first fruits Jesus Christ, I see those that came out of the graves and walked in Jerusalem after His Resurection to validate our resurection in the Rapture as proof of Jesus saying we will be with Him in the Fathers House and not go through the tribulation for the Christ in us does not have to be tribulized again in us, but we are (delivered from wrath) with those that are already His, never again being crucified with Him, which includes His Spirit that is Born Again in every believer by the Father birthing Jesus Christ in those that He has given the Son for His Bride. Those that are in the tribulation are not His Bride and they will not be in the marriage supper of the Lamb which is in Heaven, not on this earth. This in itself is proof of our being caught up together with Jesus in the air and so we will ever be with the Lord, this does not happen at the end of the Tribulation. How could it be at the end of the tribulation? There are to many problems with post trib.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-18 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Those that are being killed now for the Name of Christ are the dead in Christ that will be raised first and that will come with Him to meet us in the air. Those that don't take the mark of the beast and are saved in the tribulation will get their evangelism from the 144,000 sealed Jews that will preach Gods Kingdom and His Christ and the two witnesses also in the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation. These that are saved are those we will rule over with Christ for 1000 years and all there children from them who have to believe, Not the Bride of whom there is no male or female; (no children) The 144,000 and the two witness have a pretty powerful witness, the two stopping the rain for 3+ years and the fire of the Word of God killing from their mouth those who try to silence them.

I test all things from you or anyone else including Dr. Younce, by the Word of God and what comes out as who and what God is doing with His creation plus always asking the Holy Spirit to give evidence of the truth by the whole of what the Words says, studding to show myself approved, the Whole Word of God which has brought me and none else to the pre-trib rapture peace I have in my spirit and soul/mind.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

In Christ: AS I have said before, waiting and listening for the shout of Christ, the voice of Michael, and the trump of God. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Phillip, first if I am dead, together if I am alive at His coming: Then; 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. This is His Bride the Body of Christ His Church, which the Father Has given Him.

Amen

2015/10/31 5:03Profile
crossreach

Ireland

Re:

So I ask you will you accept what God states about the Coming of Jesus and the First Resurrection... ...or will you believe a doctrine of man??

Are you claiming divine inspiration here? Because unless you are then your own interpretation is also a doctrine of man. Only someone who has absolute epistemologicl authority, like a pope (but he would also have to be able to provide proof of it) can do that.

2015/11/2 15:49Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

This is my answer to your question, if it was directed toward me Phillip.

I believe this quote was from budgie; """So I ask you will you accept what God states about the Coming of Jesus and the First Resurrection... ...or will you believe a doctrine of man??"""

I am not divine except by the Spirit of Christ in me sealed by the Holy Spirit who is my Parakleet, Helper and Teacher of this Christ birthed in me by the Father by His incorruptible Seed which is; "Christ in you the hope of Glory;"

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

1 Peter 1:22-23 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Is not all truth of the Bible as man can understand it divine inspiration? This includes all 66 books of the bible by divine inspiration.

In Christ: Phillip

2015/11/2 16:57Profile
budgie

Re: To Christ inyou and crossreach

"""So I ask you will you accept what God states about the Coming of Jesus and the First Resurrection... ...or will you believe a doctrine of man??"""

By the above statement I am clearly stating do we believe what God himself states as to when the First Resurrection takes place and who is in that Resurrection as God so clearly describes or do we believe the words of man.

If God states it is the First Resurrection and it takes place at the timing after the whore city has been judged and at the same time as the Bride finally making herself ready and the time when Christ is coming to earth then it is true, to speak anything else against what God himself clearly describes is a doctrine of Man.

It does not say that the Bride makes herself ready before the Tribulation, it does not say that Jesus is Coming before the Tribulation and it certainly does not say that there is another Resurrection before the First Resurrection.

Sadly today many and I say many do not align themselves with what God himself states.

God said it is the First Resurrection and even describes those that are in the First Resurrection and that they are blessed and holy.

Again give one verse in scripture where Jesus states he is coming before the Tribulation, give one verse where Jesus or anyone states that a resurrection takes place before the tribulation.

You will not find one single verse.

Paul himself stated that the rapture takes place after the Resurrection and Paul himself stated that Jesus would not be coming and gathering us to himself until the Apostasy and the revealing of the son of perdition is revealed, Paul even stated that Jesus destroys that son of perdition at that same coming.

Jesus and Paul both said to not be deceived at the timing of his coming and our gathering together to himself.

They said do not be deceived because of all of the false teaching in regards to his coming.

Jesus taught of only two Resurrections as did Paul and John.

Give us one verse to support a coming of Jesus before the Tribulation.

Jesus said he would raise us up at the last day, Jesus said that the Resurrection takes place at the end of the age, Paul said that the Resurrection takes place at the Last Trumpet. Jesus stated that the wheat and the tares must stay together until the end of the age, not 7 years before the end of the age.

Give one verse for a pretrib resurrection and coming, you wont find any, no not one, it is a doctrine of man not of God and is not found anywhere in scripture.

I believe and stand exactly on what God himself states when the First Resurrection takes place, it is in Rev 19 and 20 not in Rev 4;1 as many falsely teach.

I love you brothers and do hope you will align yourselves with what God clearly states.

2015/11/3 20:14Profile
budgie

Re: A reply to Christ in You

Hello Phillip, you quoted the following verse
1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

and you then stated the following

I see in the first resurection, the first fruits Jesus Christ, I see those that came out of the graves and walked in Jerusalem after His Resurection to validate our resurection in the Rapture as proof of Jesus saying we will be with Him in the Fathers House and not go through the tribulation for the Christ in us does not have to be tribulized again in us, but we are (delivered from wrath) with those that are already His, never again being crucified with Him, which includes His Spirit that is Born Again in every believer by the Father birthing Jesus Christ in those that He has given the Son for His Bride. Those that are in the tribulation are not His Bride and they will not be in the marriage supper of the Lamb which is in Heaven, not on this earth.

Firstly those that were resurrected at the Resurrection of Christ were not raised immortal, you wont find any record of them being raised immortal. Paul states clearly in 1 Cor 15 that Jesus was the First and one and only to be resurrected immortal and that all others would be raised immortal at his parousia.

Secondly there is no Resurrection in the rapture, the truth is as Paul clearly states in 1 Thess 4 the rapture or seizing takes place after the Resurrection, the Resurrection preceeds the seizing not the other way around.
The truth is that the rapture is after the Resurrection.

dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 (Then) we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together (with them) in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Secondly you quoted

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

You must and I say must look at what Greek word Paul uses he did not use the word wrath, he used the greek word orge, you must and I say must then look at all of the places where this word orge is used in Revelations.

We differentiate the Love words as Agape, Phileo etc, we do not throw them all in a basket and say that they are all the same love, Agape is Agape.

In all of the places where this orge word is used in Revelations it is at the same timing, it is when Christ is coming to this earth to trample the winepress of God, it is after the Tribulation has ended not seven years before.
Have a look.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

It is a great error to say that the supposedly 7 year tribulation is the orge of Jesus, as Jesus shows us clearly in the Book of Revelations when His Orge takes place.

I say this to you.

Paul stated (that promise) nearly 2000 years ago, it states that we are not appointed to wrath but to obtain salvation.
Paul died in the first Century so is the promise for him also or is it only for a supposedly pre 7 year trib people.

For all of those people that have died in the last 2000 years what is the wrath that they are not appointed to, It Is Not the 7 Year Tribulation. It is the wrath of God when he raises the dead at the end of the 1000 years of Christ reign, they will receive salvation and Resurrection immortal in the First Resurrection, they do not have to fear the second death.
For those that are alive on earth at the time of Christ Coming after the Tribulation has ended it is the same reward, it is to be resurrected immortal when Christ comes after the Tribulation has ended and when he will pour out his ORGE on those gathered around Jerusalem.

This is the First Resurrection, not the second or third or fourth.

Christ in you, you also said the following
Those that are in the tribulation are not His Bride and they will not be in the marriage supper of the Lamb which is in Heaven, not on this earth.

Give us one verse where it states that because that is not found anywhere in scripture. They are dangerous words.
God himself states that the Bride has made herself ready and she is clothed in the (righteousness of the saints) and this is in Rev 19 to 20.

I challenge you to do a word search in Revelations as to how many times the word saints is used.

here is just a couple
Rev_13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

These saints keep the Faith of Jesus and you say that they are not part of the bride, that is a shame.

God himself states that those that are in the First and I say again First Resurrection are those that were in the Tribulation and also came out of the Tribulation.

It is the First Resurrection and if that is the case then as paul clearly states the rapture takes place after the Resurrection and we know that this is the First Resurrection as Paul clearly states that there is an order to the Resurrection, Jesus First and later the whole crop at His Parousia. That is one whole Resurrection of the whole Crop at one time.

Let go of this fleshly doctrine of man, the Bride is made up of Jew and Gentile right up to the time of His Coming which Jesus states clearly is after the Tribulation has ended

2015/11/3 20:53Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Budgie wrote: """Firstly those that were resurrected at the Resurrection of Christ were not raised immortal, you wont find any record of them being raised immortal. Paul states clearly in 1 Cor 15 that Jesus was the First and one and only to be resurrected immortal and that all others would be raised immortal at his parousia."""

"were not raised immortal", where does it say that?

If this were true then any that are resurrected could die again in judgement and God would be making mistakes in the Rapture and resurrection, this of course is a false assumption that those that came out of the grave had to die a second time.

Luke 20:34-36 says, "And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: NEITHER CAN THEY DIE ANY MORE: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, BEING THE CHILDREN OF THE RESURRECTION."

Hebrews 9:25-27 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And as it is appointed unto men (once to die), but after this the judgment:

I Corinthians 15:12-20 says, "Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept."

AS I said before, those that came out of the graves after Jesus the First Fruits, they were a conformation for those that believe in the Rapture, pre-trib resurrection of the dead first and the rest together meeting the Lord in the Air and so we all shall be with the Lord. This could not happen post-trib. That is judgement and casting in the fire, not caught up to be with the Lord forever in the Fathers house, which Jesus has prepared for us and made His Bride ready.

2015/11/4 17:04Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Budgie then wrote; """Secondly you quoted

You must and I say must look at what Greek word Paul uses he did not use the word wrath, he used the greek word orge, you must and I say must then look at all of the places where this word orge is used in Revelations."""

appointed; Strong's Greek Dictionary
5087. τιθημι tithemi
Search for G5087 in KJVSL
τιθημι tithemi tith'-ay-mee theo theh'-o (which is used only as alternate in certain tenses)
to place (in the widest application, literally and figuratively; properly, in a passive or horizontal posture, and thus different from 2476, which properly denotes an upright and active position, while 2749 is properly reflexive and utterly prostrate):—+ advise, appoint, bow, commit, conceive, give, X kneel down, lay (aside, down, up), make, ordain, purpose, put, set (forth), settle, sink down.

See Greek 2476
See Greek 2749

wrath; Strong's Greek Dictionary
3709. οργη orge
Search for G3709 in KJVSL
οργη orge or-gay'
from 3713; properly, desire (as a reaching forth or excitement of the mind), i.e. (by analogy), violent passion (ire, or (justifiable) abhorrence); by implication punishment:—anger, indignation, vengeance, wrath.

See Greek 3713

obtain; Strong's Greek Dictionary
4047. περιποιησις peripoiesis
Search for G4047 in KJVSL
περιποιησις peripoiesis per-ee-poy'-ay-sis
from 4046; acquisition (the act or the thing); by extension, preservation:—obtain(-ing), peculiar, purchased, possession, saving.

See Greek 4046

Salvation; Strong's Greek Dictionary
4991. σωτηρια soteria
Search for G4991 in KJVSL
σωτηρια soteria so-tay-ree'-ah
feminine of a derivative of 4990 as (properly, abstract) noun; rescue or safety (physically or morally):—deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.

See Greek 4990

What do we obtain and what are we kept from?

2015/11/4 18:11Profile
budgie

Re: Hello Christ in you

Thank you for asking this question regarding those that arose with Jesus not being immortal.
I will try and answer this is simply as possible and using scripture.
There were many resurrections before Jesus was resurrected. Lazarus was raised but he died again later, does the bible tell us he died later No but we know he did.
None of them were raised immortal, if so then the word of God is not true.
Jesus was the First Born of the dead and He was raised immortal never to die again.
Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15 that in Adam all died, this is true.
Paul also said that in Christ all (shall be) made alive, this event shall be has not yet been fulfilled.
Paul said 1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Paul clearly states that Jesus himself is the firstfruits and later at his coming ALL in Christ shall be made alive.
There was a false teaching sweeping through the church in the book of Timothy that was causing destruction, there was some that were saying that the Resurrection had already taken place.

2Ti_2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

There has been no Resurrection of immortality yet except Jesus, it is still future and it was the desire of Paul to be in that Resurrection, Paul did not say rapture, he said Resurrection.

Php_3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

What is this Resurrection that Paul is referring to? It is the Resurrection of the Just, the First Resurrection.

So is the word of God true and was it Jesus the firstfruit only, as paul said and all others later at His Parousia, or do we say the word of God is not true.

There has been no Resurrection of immortality yet, Jesus said it will happen at the end of the age, God said it will happen in Rev 19 and 20.

I hope I have explained it clearly with scripture.

There is an order to the Resurrection as Paul said and God tells us when this First Resurrection takes place.

2015/11/4 22:17Profile
budgie

Re: Hello again Christinyou

Hello Phillip I am glad you asked me this question regarding the 1 thess 5;9 verse, I am glad you are searching and talking with me.

The following verse is what you were asking about

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to (wrath Orge G3709), but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Greek word that Paul clearly used was G3709 as you showed, it was not any other Greek word it was orge, it was not soteria, it was not peripoiesis, it was not tithemi.

It was Orge and for that reason Paul used that very word. That same Orge word is used in very selective places by God in Revelations and all relate to the Orge that takes place at Christs coming.

Paul Did Not Say For God has not appointed us to the great 3 and one half year tribulation but to obtain salvation by Jesus before that great 3 and one half year Tribulation.

Paul said Orge.

Many make out as if Paul was talking about the Tribulation period only in this verse, if that is the case then what purpose would it have for a believer if it only related to the great tribulation. Paul and all of the Apostles and all believers in the thousands of years have believed in this hope, they were not appointed to Orge but to obtain salvation in Christ Jesus.

They were burned alive, boiled alive, crucified, sawn in two, eaten by lions, suffered great persecution, torture and death.

So did they all obtain wrath or Salvation.

The wrath that they have been saved from is the Eternal Judgement of God.

When they died they went into the presence of God because they had trusted in God, they are not in a place of torture, they are in a place of Love, they have not yet received their immortal bodies but when Christ returns at the end of the age and the First Resurrection takes place and they will be the First to be raised immortal, never and I say never having to fear the second death, never and I say never having to fear the White Throne Judgement at the end of the 1000 years.
Blessed and Holy are they that are in the First Resurrection.

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

These promises Jesus gave to the Church to His servants.

We will obtain Salvation in Jesus, we will be in that First Resurrection, we will not have to fear the 2nd death.

Praise God all who have been slaughtered over the thousands of years and have lost so much, all who believe in Jesus today in the middle east and are being slaughtered daily by ISIS they will obtain Salvation.

They watch their own daughters and wives and mothers being raped and murdered, they themselves have their heads cut off, their arms and legs cut off, crucified and burned alive, right now as I write this they are being slaughtered.

If you went over there and looked them in the face and into their eyes and said you are not appointed wrath you wont go through the great tribulation but you are to obtain Salvation. How would they respond to you??
They are being killed in front of your eyes.

The wrath that we are not appointed to is to stand in front of God and be told we are going into Eternal Punishment, the Wrath that we are not appointed to is the Orge that Jesus will pour out at his Parousia, that is what we are not appointed to.
We are appointed to Salvation, come here my good and faithful son you were clothed in the Blood of Jesus
We are appointed Salvation to be in the presence of God when we die
We are appointed to Salvation to be in that First Resurrection when He Comes in all his Glory

I hope I have answered this question for you.

2015/11/4 22:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy