SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Franklin Graham’s annual compensation of $880,000 USD as of 2013

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
dougr777

Re:

What if I owned a business that serves 1000's of people providing them jobs and products and services at a great price, making hard to find products available, with Godly principles and earn $1,000,000 a year doing it, would I become evil just because I earn a large salary, but work hard for it? Is this God's blessing or a curse?

Do you know every the average Chick-fil-A‎ franchise store makes an annual revenue of around $2,000,000 a year, is the franchise owner ( probably a believer in Jesus ) held to the same standard as Franklin Graham? You would probably not be starting a thread about the owner of Chick-fil-A how terrible it is for the "Christian" founder and owners to earn a large salary, that abides by Godly principles and also does not open stores on Sunday?

Money is not the problem here folks, it's the love of money which is the root of evil.

2015/8/26 22:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I feel enough has been said in this thread, in the end we should speak to franklin grahams ministry or himself, there is alot we do not know. I know a CEO of a non-profit that gives half of his salary to his ministry. That is the reason he accepted a larger salary then normal.

This thread is now locked.

2015/8/26 23:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy