SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Happy Mother's Day Moms......

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Happy Mother's Day Moms......

TO THE WOMEN OF GOD
When God created the heavens and the earth, He spoke them into being. When He created man, He formed him and breathed life into his nostrils. But you woman, He fashioned after He breathed life into man because your nostrils are too delicate. He allowed a deep sleep to come over man, so He could patiently and perfectly fashion you. Man was put to sleep so that He could not interfere with the creativity. From one bone, He fashioned you. He chose the bone that protects man’s life. He chose the rib, which protects his heart and lungs and supports him, as you are meant to do. Around this one bone He shaped you…..modeled you. He created you perfectly and beautifully.

Your characteristics are as the rib, strong yet delicate and fragile. You provide protection for the most delicate organ in man, his heart. His heart is the center of his being; his lungs hold the breath of life. The rib cage will allow itself to be broken before it will allow damage to the heart. Protect man as the rib cage protects the body. You were not taken from his feet, to be under him, nor were you taken from his head, to be above him. You were taken from his side, to stand beside him and be held close to his side.

Your are God’s perfect angel, ….you are His beautiful lady. You have grown to be the splendid woman of excellence, and God’s eyes fill when He sees the virtues in your heart. Your eyes….don’t change them. Your lips….how lovely when they part in prayer. Your nose, so perfect in form. Your hands, so gentle to touch. He has caressed your face in your deepest sleep. He has held your heart close to His own. Of all that lives and breathes, you are most like Him.

Adam walked with God in the cool of the day, yet he was lonely. He could not see God or touch Him. He could only feel His presence. So everything He wanted Adam to share and experience with Himself, He fashioned in you; His holiness, His strength, His purity, His love, His protection and His support. You are special because you are an extension of God. Man represents His image, but woman represents His emotions. Together, both represent the totality of God. So man…..treat woman well. Love her, respect her, watch over here, for she is fragile. Together, radiate His glory, His love, His power, and His life.

Author unknown
Edited by Lahry Sibley

2005/5/5 11:11

Re: Happy Mother's Day Moms......

Thanks Lahry your a life saver, I completely forgot!

Whew, I am saved.

My Mother would have killed me!

Karl :-P

2005/5/5 15:27
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Happy Mother's Day Moms......

HAHA i seen this thread and I forgot what day mother's day was. LOL I was pretty sure it was Sunday but when I seen the thread today I was thinking... its not today is it?!

2005/5/5 16:36Profile
moreofHim

Re:

Happy Mother's Day!!!

My family got me an early surprise Mother's day present. She's from the animal shelter (8wks. old) Isn't she adorable?

[img]http://www.moreofhim.net/little3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.moreofhim.net/little1.jpg[/img]

[b]Mothers: Flame-kindlers, seed planters, wealth-givers[/b]

As mothers, we have an awsome opportunity: the chance to plant seeds, kindle fires, and impart a legacy of wealth. These seeds may not germinate for many years, sometimes not until after our own death; the fires may only smolder until our children reach adulthood, when suddenly, the Spirit's breath fans them into life. But we can be confident that the things our children learn from us of God and His Son will be a permanent part of their hearts, enriching their lives and eventually their children's lives, an eternal heritage from one generation to the next. -Ellyn Sanna

Mothers, God appreciates the work you do. The time, effort, prayer, tears and work. Even if you only see a little fruit or even none- you are still being obedient to the Lord and he will reward you. Let us do all things, including parenting, all for His glory. Only He can equip us with what we need to do the job.

If you are not a mother- don't forget to show your encouragement to a mother who is pressing in to be a godly mom. It really makes a difference!

In His perfect love, Chanin

2005/5/7 12:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy