SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons :  SPIRITUAL MATURITY - DON'T BE AN ACCUSER OF THE SAINTS By Asher Intrater

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
  SPIRITUAL MATURITY - DON'T BE AN ACCUSER OF THE SAINTS By Asher Intrater

After many years of serving the Lord, I have developed such a level of maturity, wisdom and discernment that I understand what is wrong with everyone else: members of our congregations, ministry partners and spiritual leaders. I have collected and categorized all these people's faults in innumerable mental files in my memory.

Many of my discussions with other leaders examine the faults of those we work with. Much of my prayer life rehearses these problems before the Lord. Often my thoughts are concerned with the faults of others. This reminds me of a verse of Scripture:

Revelation 12:10 – Now salvation, strength and the kingdom of God, and the power of His Messiah have come, because the accuser of the brethren, who accused them before God day and night has been cast down.

Is what I have been calling spiritual maturity actually servitude to Satan? (The word "Satan" שטן in Hebrew means "accuser.") What percentage of my conversations deal with other people's faults? What percentage of my prayers? My thoughts? Perhaps you should ask yourself the same questions.

According to the verse above, if we could just stop accusing and condemning one another, great spiritual power would be released. Let's pray this together: "Lord, cleanse me of all satanic spirits of accusing my brothers and sisters! Help me to be their advocate before you like Yeshua (I John 2:1) and intercede for them, not against them (Romans 8:34)."

2015/8/15 17:06Profile
flaglady

Northern New York

Re: SPIRITUAL MATURITY - DON'T BE AN ACCUSER OF THE SAINTS By Asher Intrater

Amen..
There is a good teaching I am redoing this study with a sister.
Its called the bait of satan by John Bevere.

Most people leave churches because of a spirit of offense..They then take that spirit with them to another church.. THe church is not perfect especially when I walk in. (:

Jesus said we would be offended in the house of the LORD>.
I pray we all can look at our own hearts and ask the LORD daily to purify it.. We all need His fire to be purified.

The fire is good for us.. we can have the fire now or..
the fire later..

Blessings
Frannie

2015/8/23 20:07Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

We learned the hard way that we were with Jesus in intercession or with the devil in accusation. We choose which one we are hanging out with. ouch!

Russ

2015/8/24 20:22Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Oh, Lord. How many evil spirits have I "entertained" with my thoughts? How many times do I accuse and condemn mentally in flashes like lightning falling from heaven? How many ways am I serving bondage by pretending to myself that I am at liberty in You only to fail to rebuke and cast away the criticisms that are so easily at home in me? Awaken me, LORD, and forgive me. Lead me to true repentance.

2015/8/24 21:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy