SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Have you discovered that you cannot live like others?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Have you discovered that you cannot live like others?

"People travel all over the world to get some entertainment, and God is looking for men and women who will have sense enough to come to Him and do as He says. He is seeking men and women who worship Him “in spirit and in truth.” And in order to create such men and women, the Lord Jesus Christ has offered us a great and wonderful gift here. And I would like to impress our hearts tonight with the fact that Jesus Christ has a great blessing: “If thou knewest the gift of God.” Oh, to know that gift of God!...

And that wonder never leaves me: the fact that the Father is seeking me and seeking you—seeking us out from among the hundreds of thousands and millions of men and women in this world. “The Father seeketh such to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.” The Father is looking for a temple in which He can dwell, in which He can manifest His glory. And how beautifully He expresses it here: “rivers of living water,” “a well of living water springing up into everlasting life'...

You don’t know how the devil is waiting to defile this temple of God and to bind you again with fetters of darkness. And you don’t have to go to moving picture shows and to dances and do like the world and use makeup and all those things to be a backslider...that presence of Jesus that permeates your whole being, all your actions, all your words, all your thoughts are under the control of the Holy Ghost! Have you discovered that you cannot live like others? 'Others may, you can’t' "

- Hans Waldvogel

2015/8/8 19:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy