SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is the SHEMITAH like Y2K happening again?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Fletcher- one thing.

Where do you get the 9/23 date for something happening with the LHC?

I did a broad Google search and couldn't find anything specific to that date about the LHC on legitimate news sites.

2015/9/16 8:16Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Brother Todd,

That's when the primary collisions that the current experiments are scheduled to take place. It takes (as you probably know) several months of sequential revolutions to get the particles up to speed (99% of light speed) before the "Big Bang" can be recreated. This was reported in legitimate scientific journals/news reports earlier this year after the shutdown to recalibrate the LHC to run at this level. If my memory serves me, it was in March of this year that the current operations/collisions began. Tho I'm about to begin receiving clients, I do have a break from work today and will do my best to locate and provide.

Interestingly when I input 9/23/2015 into my search bar, it takes me directly to CERN. I have requested some associates to also try this with the same results, tho it is my understanding that for some reason unknown to me that this search does not render the same results in everyone's browser,... possibly due to the algorithms used by search engines that tailor searches based on search history.

2015/9/16 8:57Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thanks Fletcher.

2015/9/16 12:03Profile
dohzman

Re:

A jet pack would be pretty cool:)

2015/9/16 12:14Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Brother Todd,

After a brief search I was unable to obtain any definitive scheduling for the next series of collisions, tho apparently they had to shut it down do to cooling issues so idk if that will alter the original schedule as now the info regarding the next series is left in a somewhat ambiguous state....

Interestingly now when I search 9/23/2015 in my browser it no longer directs me to CERN's website but rather pulls up all sorts of conspiracy hits, which is strange because less than 10 days ago I tried it again and it took me directly to CERN, so again idk...

Sorry I was unable to obtain them

2015/9/16 17:31Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

9/23 is definitely a hot date on conspiracy sites.

I was surprised about the Hoover dam one. And I have no idea why think it will collapse, unless the rogue comet is going to hit it.

2015/9/16 18:21Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Brother Todd,

Ok after a few clicks I was able to find that (for some reason) now in order to access the current collision schedules one would need to log in at the CERN website.

You could try to do this tho I'm not sure what would be required (if anything) to constitute eligibility.

2015/9/16 23:54Profile
proudpapa

Re:

This is what we where discussing 2 years ago

2017/8/7 10:42Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Did Jonathan Cahn predict the ending of the world two years ago? IF he did this prediction should discredit him as being a true prophet sent from God. I am familiar with his book the "Harbinger" - someone gave me a copy but could not get enthused about it, actually, I considered it boring. Sorry.

Sandra

2017/8/7 11:07Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE : /// Did Jonathan Cahn predict the ending of the world two years ago? IF he did this prediction should discredit him as being a true prophet sent from God. ///

No he did not predict the end of the world, I understood that he was predicting an economic/stock market collapse or some other large global shaking.

2017/8/7 14:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy