SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : We grieve in light of the Supreme Court decision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 We grieve in light of the Supreme Court decision

Lament for God’s deep heartache, Throughout the world lament, That all whose hearts are open His pain will comprehend. Destruction is impending, Judgment as never before. O call, O warn and rescue; Listen to God, your Lord.

Taken from “I Want to Console You”

God is waiting for those who will share His anguish and grieve with Him, those who will bring Him comfort by confessing their sins and humbly submitting to His wrath. Unwittingly, they are living proof of His love, because they never lose confidence in the love of God.

“Watch and pray!”
Jesus in His great love for His disciples, sought to prepare them for the coming time of testing. In three predictions of His sufferings He indicated that the hour of His crucifixion was approaching. We know how the disciples reacted.

read more: https://canaaninthedesert.wordpress.com/2015/07/07/we-grieve-in-light-of-the-supreme-court-decision-june-26-2015/

2015/7/8 12:05Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: We grieve in light of the Supreme Court decision

My heart this week has been this:

Lord, I repent of all of my self concern. I repent of thinking of life in terms of how it affects me. I repent for not recognizing sooner. I pray that my thoughts and intents, my heart, are abandoned to you without regard for myself.

And, brothers and sisters, that prayer scares me. But what can you do? He is God.

2015/7/8 13:23Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: We grieve in light of the Supreme Court decision

All true intercessors are seeking the heart of God and spend much time in the presence of God. Intercessors are concerned with God's purposes coming to pass - "on earth as it is in heaven."

The Word of God says that "He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit." What effects the Head is going to also effect the Body. What breaks God's heart should also break ours.

Intercessors have the burden of the Lord and release that burden in intercession.

2015/7/8 14:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy