SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Voices

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FatherSeeker

North Dakota

Voices

Sun is shining, wind is blowing, tongues are flying, words are flowing. Voices screaming in my head, knowing well where the mind can be led. "Injustice!" they cry,"You're left in the dust!" While wooing with emotions of bitterness and lust. "You have left your God," they sneer with a grin,"You cannot return, you prisoner of sin. Your fear and hate have finally found you; there's no going back- you look ever behind you. Hatred burns, bitterness gnaws, disloyalty abounds- He's displeased with your flaws. Your flesh has won, you have turned your back; a bride without spot? You're completely black! Leave your God and come to me. I am winning your heart; this you already see. Feel the darkness and cold that's creeping inside; you say you love Him- see! You've already lied. Come to me now, let fear and lust draw, what is so wonderful of fulfilling His law? 'Don't look at the darkness' He said to you then, yet see what is at the tip of your pen!"Their voices are loud, it's hard to hear, they bring to my mind the greatest of fears. Though voices ring confusedly inside my mind, there's yet Another Voice of a different kind. He speaks to the heart in many forms, but always I know He's the Rock in the storm. "My child," He whispers with unspeakable love,"You are My joy, My bride, My dove. I paid the price, I have redeemed you: red brings white- I have cleaned you. Of yourself you cannot live, but you chose Me; now you are Mine: I have set you free! Though you stumble you believe, in this I delight; it is as I have said: live by faith not by sight. Satan's words are all lies, do not let them cling; keep your eyes upon Me and you'll feel no sting. Though inside you were black I have made you as snow, though your sins are as scarlet I will make you like wool. Oh, the joy that I felt when My daughter was found...Someday you'll see by how much love you are bound."Quick Note...I just wanted to verify that my use of the word "black" has NOTHING to do with racism. Everyone is equal.

2005/5/2 17:52Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Voices

Hi, I don't mind you sharing this but it would be nice if you could introduce yourself in the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&1627]Welcome and Intro[/url] forum section. Also the focus of the forums is on the sermons on this site and also discussing the scriptures. Here are the community rules in short:

Quote:
Community Rules: It is very important to note that you are joining a vibrant community of believers across the entire world. The main reason for the discussion forums being on this site in the first place is for discussions revolving around the audio sermon speakers and the themes and topics they bring up. Of course it has expanded to more but the whole underlying principle needs to be EDIFICATION. Please review and understand what the rules are of this website as a member you are expected to obey them. By registering you are agreeing to these rules and stipulations for proper use of this website.

Glad to have you on the site and contributing.

2005/5/2 18:02Profile
FatherSeeker

North Dakota

Re: Voices

I'm sorry, sir, for goofing up on the rules. Thank you for reminding me of them. I will make sure to view them closely before writing anything else on here.......Boy, this is embarrasing.

2005/5/2 21:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]Kendra[/b]

I did not mean for it to be embarrassing but just to point you in the right direction for further participation on the site. I am glad you found the site and hope you are blessed by the materials on the site. If you haven't yet check out this great sermon: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url].

Sorry again if my wording seemed to make you feel embarrased in anyway.

2005/5/2 21:27Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy