SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Covenant and Controversy - New Film being released over the enduring controvers of the Jewish people

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Covenant and Controversy - New Film being released over the enduring controvers of the Jewish people

SERIES OVERVIEW

Covenant and Controversy is a five-part film series produced by FAI Studios, a ministry of Frontier Alliance International.

Each of the five films explores different nuances of the history and theology of the enduring controversy over the Jewish people, the land of Israel, and the city of Jerusalem.

The first installment in the series is entitled, The Great Rage. The film is currently in the final stages of post-production and will be released on DVD and BluRay in 2015. It will also be available to stream and download for free at covenantandcontroversy.com.

SCREENINGS

A month before the worldwide release (TBA) of The Great Rage, the film will be screened in various cities and nations. If you would like to host a screening, email us at [email protected].

When the release date has been finalized, a list of all cities and dates of all the screenings will be posted here.

CONTACT

For all inquiries about screenings, interviews, and promotional materials, email us at [email protected].

Watch the trailer here: http://www.covenantandcontroversy.com

2015/6/29 14:12Profile

Re: Covenant and Controversy - New Film being released over the enduring controvers o

good information

2015/6/30 15:11
docs

Re: What happens now?

The documentary will likely get some reviews good and bad deopending on where one stands on the issue of modern Israel and its prophetically forecast restoration unto a godly nation. That's my opinion I just voiced. If the last battle of the age will take place at Armageddon which is in Israel and Christ will return to Israel from whence He left it's illogical in my opinion to believe modern Israel is totally non relevant as far as the prophetic future goes. The land to which Christ will return to is non relevant! Yea, right.

Yet after the recent SCOTUS decision legalizing gay marriage it's been asked what happens now. Likely a lot and opposition and resentment of the church is going to grow because the true church is going to refuse to run with the herd. The church will be distinctly set apart because of its oppostion to the gay thing but it's my opinion also that the church is going to be distinctly set apart because oif its continued belue f that modwern Israel is very relevant and as the church warns the nations of Israel's plave in God's plan this is going to cause resentment and oppositoint o the church also. The humanistic version of justice the world follows is preparing in my opinion to serve Isarel up on a platter and make Israel its apartheid police state enemy etc. that cares not for human rights. That's why the church needs to ask what will happen then in regards to its support of Israel. As the documentary likely points out, this issue of Israell and Jerusalem is not going away and will grow in intensity until it threatens world stability. What happens then when the church continues to befriend Israel?

2015/7/4 11:57Profile
proudpapa

Re: Covenant and Controversy - New Film being released over the enduring controvers o

What did the Early Christians Believed About Israel in Prophecy ?

David bercot has a cd on this topic but I have not heard it as of yet.

2015/7/4 12:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy