SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : T. Austin Sparks files on the web

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

T. Austin Sparks files on the web

T. Austin Sparks files on the web

I found the mother lode of T. Austin Sparks files and mp3 on the web. This a huge source of His materials.

For all you who enjoy Sparks you can visit this site for His articles and messages.

It might be better to list this site than to use SI web space posting the same stuff.

Go To http://www.austin-sparks.net/enter.html

2005/5/2 5:42
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: T. Austin Sparks files on the web

Our brother that has been bringing much of this great thought from TAS is still getting use to the feel of this here, in his defence. And certainly would agree somewhat there Free. Likely 'both' will still work as this works it's way out. Perhaps more excerpt's and a 'continuing' style of consecutive replies, housed under one heading will be easier to follow, we have had such discussion.

One of the more outstanding things about TAS is stated flatly from that site:

"In keeping with T. Austin-Sparks' wishes that what was freely received should be freely given, his writings are not copyrighted. Therefore, we ask if you choose to share them with others, please respect his wishes and offer them freely - free of changes, free of charge and free of copyright."

Free, "Free" (CD that is)
:-P

2005/5/2 8:39Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
Our brother that has been bringing much of this great thought from TAS is still getting use to the feel of this here, in his defence. And certainly would agree somewhat there Free.

I'm very thankful for what Manfred shares with us all here at SI. Keep them coming brother...

Paul

2005/5/2 8:56Profile
Manfred

Continental Europe

Thank you all for your support - it is much appreciated. The Lord willing, I will keep on doing this work for a while, as I feel that it fills a real need for so many of us here at SI.

Manfred

2005/5/2 9:24Profile

I found his site yesterday.

In fact I just started listening to him yesterday, I found the man has truly a message.

I like the idea that he believes in only 2 dispensations, one the dispensation of law keeping and, two the dispensation of grace. This has been a real blessing for me in piecing together alot of the things that I believe the LORD has been showing me in the last few years.

One of the things that I love about these kinds of men of God is their ability to make you think. When he was preaching in his message, "God's purposefulness", when quoting from Genesis one one, "And God" Sparks just stops there and lets that part sink in and then begins to expound on the greatness of God and how His greatness is just as valid today as a positive God and how He wants to make everything positive out our lives.

Sparks says, "God never works in the negative, He always works the positive", hence, "working out all things for our good".

I come from a background of hoop n' and hollering preaching, smashing, fire and brimstone messages. When I first started hearing Sparks, I thought, "oh boy, this guy is slow and drawn out". But I endured that and allowed myself to slow down and hear what the Spirit is saying to me. I am glad that I obeyed.

Finally someone who believes what I believe. That the Church is the true Israel of God, that we are the New Jerusalem which is above who is the Mother of us all.

About 2 year ago, I bought a book by Austin Sparks on www.ebay.ca and when I got it, I was not in the least interested in it, so I listed back on ebay and sold it. Now I regret such a move.

I know that this sounds like a lot of praise towards this one man, but I can't help but say these things, because I can't help but hear the testimony of Jesus Christ in his messages.

Karl

2005/5/2 10:53

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy