SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : ISIS Fighter Decides to Follow Jesus after Dreaming of Man Who Said 'You are Killing My People'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 ISIS Fighter Decides to Follow Jesus after Dreaming of Man Who Said 'You are Killing My People'

Not sure how factual this is, but it is true this would be very encouraging.

---

An Islamic State militant has reportedly converted to Christianity after dreaming of a “man in white,” who he believed was Jesus.

The Christian Post reports the ISIS fighter had killed many Christians before the dream, and had confessed that he “actually enjoyed” killing the Christians.

"One of our YWAM workers in the Middle East was contacted by a friend earlier this year and they met up and he was introduced to an ISIS fighter who had killed many Christians already. I mean that's a horrible situation, and admittedly, he was probably on guard," said Gina Fadely, director of Youth With A Mission Frontier Missions, Inc. (YWAM).

ISIS has been known to cruelly kill Christians by firing squads, stonings and beheadings. Most recently, the group released a video of its militants killing Ethiopian Christians in Libya by beheading them.

According to reports, the ISIS militant-turned-Christian was given a Bible by a Christian just before he killed the Christian. The militant then started reading the Bible.

"He told this YWAM leader that he had begun having dreams of this man in white who came to him and said, 'You are killing my people.' And he started to feel really sick and uneasy about what he was doing," Fadely said.

"In another dream, Jesus asked him to follow him and he was now asking to become a follower of Christ and to be disciple,” she said.

from: http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/isis-fighter-decides-to-follow-jesus-after-dreaming-of-man-who-said-you-are-killing-my-people.html

2015/6/4 16:38Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: ISIS Fighter Decides to Follow Jesus after Dreaming of Man Who Said 'You are

Praise God!

This sort of thing is happening in Muslim countries on a frequent basis, and I believe that it is a result of prayer.

I read awhile back that a fighter with Boko Haram had an encounter with the Lord.

Check this You Tube video out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E076Nia7bM

2015/6/5 18:20Profile

Re:

Christianpost had an article about this too.

Praise the Lord if this is indeed true.

I agree with AbideinHim, I think the prayer of the saints are being answered, in supernatural ways.

2015/6/5 19:44

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy