SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God showed me I was on broad road that leads to hell

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jenny1234

God showed me I was on broad road that leads to hell

God showed me, I was on broad road that leads to hell
in 1985 one night as I laid in bed, eyes closed, just about to fall asleep, I was suddenly, literally, frozen in fear. I tried to move my body but I could not move anything. I then tried to move one of my fingers but I could not move that either. I was paralysed with fear. I continued trying to move but it was futile. My body wouldn’t respond to any commands my brain gave. I could hear a whirlwind. It was a terrifying sound, in the darkness. God’s wrath was on me. Next thing I knew I was no longer in bed. I was cast out of my body into outer darkness, a black darkness. I knew I was there for a reason, I was going to hell, and I was on my own. And I knew there was something on its way to me, each time it got closer to me, and I became more terrified each time. As it came really close I knew who it was, it was the devil horror overwhelmed me. Terror took a hold of me, I was shaking and trembling in fear, the intensity of the fear I felt so intense I fainted. I never knew I was in darkness on till God showed me.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

2015/5/28 17:34Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: God showed me I was on broad road that leads to hell

Did this lead you to find Gods help in a church or somewhere ? What has happened to you since then ?

2015/5/29 10:34Profile
jenny1234

Re:

2 Corinthians 5:17New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2015/5/29 22:55Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I'm not questioning anything, it just sounds really interesting and I would like to have heard a bit more about your journey to Christ.
It's amazing to think God did that for you to bring you to Himself.

Blessings, David

2015/5/30 6:32Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re: God showed me I was on broad road that leads to hell

This is an interesting testimony. May God grant that every person will have the revelation that they are in fact on the broad road to hell. Every one of us were. This sounds like a trip of terror, and I hear more of the devil in it than God, with the paralysis and fear and darkness, but I believe for sure that God can use it to draw you to himself. Now that you have come to Christ and are a new creature, what is happening?

2015/5/30 15:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy