SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New Member

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
angels-among-us

Arkansas,U.S.A.

Hello! I am a new member.A little about me,I am 56,female,3 grown children and I am raising 2 grandchildren ages 9&11 yrs.old.I attend the First Assembly Of God Church.I work part time right now.I love the Lord and I am always wanting to learn more and more ,so I can carry His word where ever I go.My ambition is to be able to minister more.God Bless all who come here,I look forward to fellowshipping in the Lord with you,

2003/10/8 11:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: New Member

Quote:
Hello! I am a new member.

Thats great I hope you take advantage of all the features of the site and are blessed. If you have any questions at at don't hesitate to give me a Private Message.

Quote:
I love the Lord and I am always wanting to learn more and more ,so I can carry His word where ever I go.

Thats so awesome. I really think its crucial that we carry God's word with us during the day so that we can take small intervals to be alone with Him during the day and think of Him.

2003/10/8 12:25Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: New Member

Hey Donis and welcome! I hope God reveals so much of Himself to you through this site, and that you will find fellowship with us encouraging.

2003/10/8 13:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy