SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Nepal earthquake: Rescue effort intensifies

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Nepal earthquake: Rescue effort intensifies

Relief efforts in Nepal are intensifying after more than 2,300 people were killed in the worst earthquake there in more than 80 years.
Rescue missions and aid material have started arriving in the country.
Seventeen people have been killed on Mt Everest by avalanches - the mountain's worst-ever disaster.

Meanwhile a powerful aftershock was felt on Sunday in Nepal, India and Bangladesh, and more avalanches were reported near Everest.
The 6.7-magnitude tremor, centred 60km (40 miles) east of Nepal's capital Kathmandu, sent people running in panic for open ground in the city.

You can give to Gospel for Asia to help, they have many Churches and workers in this country that are able to help people right now: http://www.gfa.org/earthquake/nepal/

2015/4/26 11:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Nepal earthquake: Rescue effort intensifies

I just heard from many pastors in Nepal and the need is tremendous. One brother said "Almost 70%of houses in my district have collasped." also "Me and my family are staying outside with neighbors...Houses have neen destroyed...some are injured.. All the food are trapped inside..the collasped house Even we do not have tents... Staying under open sky." Do consider to give to GFA, they have Churches in Nepal that will be able to help many people directly. ‪#‎nepal‬ ‪#‎earthquake‬
http://www.gfa.org/earthquake/nepal/

2015/4/26 23:37Profile

Re: Nepal earthquake: Rescue effort intensifies

Thank you for posting this reliable resource for giving to those devastated in Nepal.

L. Manto

2015/4/27 12:02

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy