SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God is still a Healer.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Man0fG0d

God is still a Healer.

Greetings everyone, I hope and pray that all is well with all of y'all. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post any testimonies here lately. I want to encourage my fellow Christians to stay faithful to GOD, obey His Word And trust that GOD will work in your life.

We had a young boy come to church a couple weeks ago that had a serious heart condition. His heart was leaking and He was very ill. His mom comes to our church and she said that he spent most of his time in bed. We anointed him with oil and prayed the prayer of Faith as the Lord commanded and the power of GOD came down. Two weeks later he went to the Dr for some tests and the results came back that His heart was healed. His valve was right and he recovered. He has been healed and is out running and playing again. I thank GOD for His power and that He changes not.

2015/4/6 21:18Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: God is still a Healer.

Praise God!

2015/4/6 21:36Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Amen!! Thank you Jesus and thanks ManOfGod for posting this to remind us that God still heals today!

God bless,
Lisa

2015/4/6 22:15Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Praise God!
Jehovah Rapha!!!!
Nothing Jesus touches can stay dead or broken~
Thank you brother for sharing this testimony of our God's faithfullness:)

2015/4/6 23:43Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!

Praise God. A dear brother and friend of ours is doing 40 days of prayer and fasting along with the church he is part of and he (along with others from the congregation) have seen the Lord healing for some major and some minor things. God is indeed still a healer. To share with you all one small example from his own life:

"At the beginning and when I was to lead the opening Sunday for the 40 days of prayer I broke the middle toe on my left foot on the Saturday afternoon the day before. I did not have the heart to tell the Pastor. The tip of the toe was dangling. On Sunday morning I told the Lord I had to go and do His work. He needed to undertake for pain or heal. I came out of the shower where I had pain and said I would walk by faith. All pain disappeared. When I took off the bandage the bone in the toe had fused. The Lord healed that day and made my bone solid. I give Him all glory and honor."

2015/4/7 22:55Profile
Man0fG0d

Re:

Greetings all. I am so blessed to hear how the Lord has been moving amongst His people. We must always remember that the Lord is the same yesterday, and today, and forever. What He did in Biblical times, He can still do today.

Jesus said in John 14:14-15 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. If ye love me, keep my commandments.

If we fulfull the conditions, He will fulfill the promise. Glory!

2015/4/10 19:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy