Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Alleluia! The Lord Is Risen Today

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Alleluia! The Lord Is Risen Today

The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. - Matthew 28:5-6

Imagine a day where all of history comes to a head and epitome. A day where all promises and meanings have come to finally have their fulfillment. Imagine a day when death was conquered, sin defeated, hope is given for all mankind. Well that day actually did happen, it was the day when Jesus Christ our Lord was resurrected from the dead by God's power. The grave could not hold him. All the promises of God are fulfilled in Jesus who said that He is the resurrection and the life, if we believe in him we will live forever. Oh what joy should rise up in our hearts that the work of salvation for mankind is finished, Jesus died for your sins and mine. Alleluia! Glory to God forevermore.

An Early Church Father in the 2nd century, Melito of Sardis, said on easter: "Therefore, come, all families of men, you who have been befouled with sins, and receive forgiveness for your sins. I am your forgiveness. I am the Passover of your salvation, I am your light, I am your savior, I am your resurrection, I am your king. I am leading you up to the heights of heaven, I will show you the eternal Father, I will raise you up by my right hand". What joyous hope is given to us today. If you do not know this risen Lamb of God call out to him for forgiveness of sins today. He is the eternal life. If you today look for Jesus you will not find him in a grave or tomb but in the hearts of every man and women that puts their trust in His grace. And then one day you will see him coming in the clouds of heaven to redeem his people from this earth. May you be among those who adore him now and bow the knee now to this Lord of heaven and earth.

2015/4/5 12:21Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Alleluia! The Lord Is Risen Today

You know, I want to live the rest of my life like I truly believe that Christ is risen and seated at the right hand of Father above.

Yes, come and receive, yes come and be given for His purposes.

In Christ,

2015/4/5 17:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy