SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Demon-Filled Man Mocks, Slaps 'Powerless' Charismatic Pastor

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Demon-Filled Man Mocks, Slaps 'Powerless' Charismatic Pastor

Demon-Filled Man Mocks, Slaps 'Powerless' Charismatic Pastor

Several years ago I was ministering in Gambia, West Africa...

For example, in the largest charismatic church the demon in this man slapped the pastor and ransacked his office, repeatedly telling him that this church had no power to set him free. "All this church does is talk about money and they don't live holy," the demon said. Can you believe a demon said that? Demons know churches. Demons know men. "Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who are you?" (Acts 19:15).

This incident made me wonder: How many of our churches are really a threat to Satan's kingdom? ...

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/the-flaming-herald/48828-demon-filled-man-mocks-slaps-powerless-charismatic-pastor

2015/3/28 8:04Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Demon-Filled Man Mocks, Slaps 'Powerless' Charismatic Pastor

This is very challenging. Do we not face it because we do not have the purity? Does God send these people into our midst to demonstrate our true condition if we be apostate or backslidden?

The testimony of those who are given deliverance ministry is that it is suddenly thrust on them and then when the power of deliverance is seen they must reside in the Life or they crumble under temptation. It is very sobering.

2015/3/28 12:41Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re:

Here's something else sobering, I had no idea when I was doing it what the outcome would be. Last year there was a family member who essentially picked a fight with me on the phone and I had too drive to where they were. On the way over there I was upset and crying and I said to the demons 5 miles away, "If you like where you're living, I suggest you be quiet when I get or I will cast you out on the spot."

I didn't think anything else about it, calmed down and walk in and this person acted like I was a long lost best friend! Ushered me in and said nothing of the trouble that had happened 10 minutes before. I stood there amazed and thought, I shouldn't have said anything, I should have just came in casting out demons!!! LOL

What will challenge you is that this person is a Christian. I knew after this incident that she had demons in her life. I feel that it was the Lord showing me that it wasn't her, it was principalities and powers behind her.

God is faithful and I await His deliverance for her. But also what truly got me was that they heard me from 5 miles away!!

God bless, Lisa

EDITED. I typed this on my phone and had to edit for typos and grammar.

2015/3/28 16:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy