Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my wife

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer for my wife

My wife Allyce is having really bad allergy problems can you please pray for her and her health. I know she smokes and also our house has mold in it so that isn't helping, please keep her in prayer. Also keep her in prayer at her job she gets worn out really easy from it or i mean she gets over worked. Also pray the Lord would save her and draw to him.

2015/3/23 0:44Profile
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Re: prayer for my wife

Praying for your wife and family...

2015/3/23 10:51Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thank you

2015/3/23 20:22Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

my wife is going to church please pray for her.

2015/4/4 19:11Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

We have two services tommorow one at 630 and the other at 1030. I am bringing a youth from open gym to the early service his name is Brandon and then my wife and possibly my mom is coming to the later one.

2015/4/4 19:20Profile

Re: prayer for my wife

I'm a bit more practical. Yes let's pray but let me encourage you to get a better air filter at your house. And maybe use the neti pot or something to clean out her sinuses.

And fix the mold. As that could be the source.

You'd be surprised on how cheap these solutions are. Anyone can do them. Have faith.

2015/4/4 20:37
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hi John, I know that damp places can bring on a mild form of asthma, so make sure she let's her doctor know about the damp John.
It might be related to her getting worn out easily at work.

I'm just guessing only as I got asthma this way they give you a temporary inhaler. I hope you can move somewhere where you don't have these problems.

David.

2015/4/5 10:31Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Thanks guys for your prayers. I will look into those things. We do have a air purifier.i would like to get a better one. We might be losing our house. We got the sale date postponed till end of may, its my mom and dads house and My wife and i live their, but we need to get the roof fixed and its been leaking in different areas of the house because of the roof. But my dad does not want to put out money for that until we see if we can keep the house. Then we will be able to see what we can do. Please pray they will let us know soon because last time we found out in the paper that our house was for sale one month before it was going to happen. My wife has been doing better, but she is hoping to get that pill to quit smoking this week at the doctor. That should help hopefully. God bless you guys.

2015/4/6 17:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy