SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Dont know what is wrong with me. need your prayers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Dont know what is wrong with me. need your prayers

Hey guys I was doing what i thought was better than i have in a long time the past week or so. I wasnt being oppressed as much as usual. It seemed as if i began to have self control in my life and my thoughts were a lot better where if a bad thought came in i was able to get rid of it. I really felt as if i was making some progress with my walk with the Lord and it seemed my desire came back strongly to follow the Lord and believe. Then the same thing happened which has happened the last couple of years I started getting oppressed really bad by what I think our evil spirits again and it seems like i am thinking bad thoughts towards others again and struggling to believe the truth and desire righteousness. This has happened a few times where it seems like i making a breakthrough and then severe oppression begins to happen and then it is like i fall back. Does anyone have any idea what this is? I feel like anything i do to stop it is helpless.

2015/3/12 0:41Profile

Re: Dont know what is wrong with me. need your prayers

I will pray but SI strongly encourages you to find some physical community. I don't speak for SI but I've seen Greg Gordon post on here numerous times various home groups and churches that you could join up with.

God is very communal and relational. He's changed my life in the communities that I'm active in. I encourage you to the same.

Prophetic words and insights might be great but the only way for God to do a work on you is in relationship. I.e. much of the early church was a close nit bunch.

Plus, you are being around others that have the light of God in them, their presence could easily expose the darkness within or near you.

Blessings.

2015/3/12 1:02
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Thank you for your wisdom. I do attend a church, but i do know i could be a better fellowship than i am.

2015/3/12 20:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

John,

Please write me to my email when you get a chance sermonindex@gmail.com

listen to the audio bible more and godly music. There is alot to download here: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=168

2015/3/12 23:02Profile
Sree

The verse that came to my mind is "Let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall". 1 Cor 10:12.

The moment you start thinking that you are doing good and you became a Whole hearted disciple, take heed. Something we should do everyday is to keep seeking his grace. The moment we miss seeking his grace, Satan will have a hold on you.
Only the one who endures till the end will be saved. Keep holding on.

2015/3/13 9:42Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Your right Sree i was becoming very prideful and have been. I need his power Christs.

2015/3/22 15:35Profile
pernvic

praying

2015/3/23 9:42Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thank you

2015/3/23 20:23Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois