SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Are you Weary and Burdened Today?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Are you Weary and Burdened Today?

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28

Jesus says come to me right now if you are burdened down. For your weary soul I will ease your load. Come to him today stop carrying that heavy load, you have laboured much and have felt like giving up. If you come to him he will give you great rest, peace and strength. He is your escape and your help. You will never be overwhelmed beyond measure where there is not a time that you can come to Jesus and find help in your time of need. No pressure in this life will be too much where our Lord cannot help you.
If you feel tired and worn out constantly it is because you have been weary walking in the desert without the refreshing streams of prayer and abiding with the Lord. He desires for you to come and find refreshment. You were never meant to live this life alone and on your own. The world has lied to you saying for you to be tough and grit your teeth through life. Only God who is the author of all life has the plan and purpose for your life. Come to him today and he will direct and give you rest.

#rest #weary #burdened #feelinglikegivingup #jesus

2015/3/3 11:46Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re: Are you Weary and Burdened Today?

I love this and thanks.

It also brings to mind our brothers and sisters in chains around the world, and the extent of God's presence with them in their dire circumstances. We so measure our joy in terms of creature comforts and we know nothing of the surpassing joy of knowing Christ in such straits. And, Romans 8:16, 17: "The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs -- heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him."

2015/3/3 12:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy