SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Has anyone dealt with a psychopath spiritually?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Re:

wow

Firstly, Brenda thankyou for sharing and i know why you have come to that conclusion as my wife also come to that conclusion who has studied psycopaths for 10 years and was classed as the top 1% of australian universities. she really related to your post. i think it is wise to run away from them but i feel that now God has teamed me up with my wife to deal with this there is something he wants to teach us as we deal with vaious different types in our work environments. i have also noticed a rapid growth of Narcissistic reasoning everywhere which is very alarming its even invaded alot of churches. anyway thats another topic

secondly, Colin Murray i also agree with your post and its definatley in need of fasting and prayer which may lead God to tell me to walk away or to allow God to get the glory in setting him free.

i agree with other posts that it is definatley demonic but dealing with it was out of my experience and i can only move with what God tells me to do. i think the subject has so many different variants and only God as the surgen can get to the target.

2015/3/2 6:55Profile

Re:

Colin, you are not a psychopath. They have no conscience at all.

Yes Karl I agree about Narcissistic reasoning.

2015/3/2 7:02
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

The psychopath is not someone with no conscience, rather they are ones who has trained their conscience, or seared there conscience which allows them to act with no remorse.

2015/3/2 7:38Profile

Re:

However it happens, the conscience is dead. I have never heard of a rehabilitated psychopath let along a saved one. If there was one, they would have written a book for psychopaths or do some witnessing somewhere. Have a look - there is no one.

2015/3/2 7:54
crusader

Australia:

Re:

yeah i cant find anything at the moment as well. the only references in the bible that lead me to the traits so far is galations.

at the end of this it might be about God just teaching me how to spiritually be protected by the spiritual attack these spirits bring. currently its manipulating with lies and emotional ploys. which he hasn't won yet as we are prepared for it each day and i stand my ground. Obviously he tries to do this with humour and innocent tactics. with in 2 days he has come back into the country and has hooked up with a church and already they are doing things for him.

2015/3/2 8:07Profile

Re:

Those posts about some people being hopeless are satanic lies in themselves

That is an absolute lie. There is hope for anyone who turns to Jesus. Anyone.

2015/3/2 9:32

Re:

Yeah Karl they can get anyone to do anything for them. Rev I don't believe that they can come to Jesus sadly though I hoped so at one time. Any psychopath that got saved would want to send the message out to other psychopaths. There isn't one. Doesn't that tell you something?

2015/3/2 11:03
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Well 'Legion' certainly had more than a few issues and he got delivered and set free.

Who are we to label people and say they have no hope? Particularly as these labels are just humanistic and devoid of spiritual discernment.

2015/3/2 11:18Profile
yuehan

Re: Has anyone dealt with a psychopath spiritually?

Hi crusader - have you seen this? (there's a testimony embedded)

http://moralapologetics.com/on-psychopathy-and-moral-apologetics/

2015/3/2 11:59Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

A Psychopath Finds Jesus!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tSQdG2umIQ

2015/3/2 12:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy