SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Where will the antichrist arise from??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br Karl wrote:

Quote:
Remember what Christ said to the those Jews who believed on Him, He said "you are of your father the devil". Not all Israel is of Israel. The true Israel of God is the new creation in Christ Jesus.

This particular scene is Scripture speaks of the Pharisees who did not believe in Jesus.

I have many problems with the teachings of dispensational theology as it is taught today. One of the precepts that I do see in Scripture is that God has chosen a nation Israel and has set this particular people apart from the gentiles. I do not understand how things will be in the completion of His work, but I do see that He has made an covenant that cannot be broken with the people Israel.

Jer. 33:19 And the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, 20 “Thus says the LORD: ‘If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season, 21 then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers. 22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.’ ”

Jer. 33:23 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, 24 “Have you not considered what these people have spoken, saying, ‘The two families which the LORD has chosen, He has also cast them off|’? Thus they have despised My people, as if they should no more be a nation before them.

Jer. 33:25 “Thus says the LORD: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, 26 then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.’ ”

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/29 11:53Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re: Where will the antichrist arise from??

Br. RT

I read the article. The antichrist may very well come from what we know as the Roman Empire. Yet, in terms of why the kings of the earth commit fornication with the harlot, I have not seen that this man's views align with what we know of the Harlot.

The harlot is spiritual. The harlot is a creation of Satan. The wine of the harlot gives the kings of the earth something that they desire. The manifestations of the harlot's spell are much more in line with ruling the world. The manifestations of being able to exalt oneself above all others is the goal of the kings who submit to the harlot.

Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, listen for the substance of the temptation.

Matt. 4:8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

Satan tempts the kings of this earth with the glory of the brotherhood of men. Listen to Paul teach about how God views this manifestation.

1Cor. 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. 27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, [b]29, that no flesh should glory in His presence."[/b]

The Harlot sedduces the kings of this earth with the glory of the brotherhood of man. What gives these kings glory? Could it be mamon, the love of which become the roots of all kind of evil? A disciple cannot have two gods. Now how many people do you hear preachin about the love of mamon being the root of all kinds of evil? Could this be the substance of what the harlot represents? How many worship mamon in this world?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/29 16:24Profile
ReceivedText

Seattle, Washington, USA

Re: Jeff (rookie)

Quote:
I do not see this Scripture in the same light as you. The Law still condemns all men today. The Law of God has always existed. Paul is teaching in Romans 7 about a believer who still follows the old man. Chapter 7 is devoted to revealing to us that we cannot continue to follow the old man. If we continue in the old ways, we are living in an adulterous relationship with God. There is nothing good in the flesh. Yet what is the solution? We are called to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. If we submit to His leading, the old man dies and we no longer live in an adulterous relationship with our Lord.

I think there is something Healingwaters was pointing out that maybe you haven't seen. He didn't quote the application of the Biblical illustration of Rom. 7:2,3. Let's try again. Here's the illustration Paul gives:

Rom. 7:2,3 "For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man."

OK, the issue here is the marriage covenant established in the garden of Eden before the law of Moses. This is why it is referred to as "the law of her husband." When a covenant is made, certain laws or commandments govern the covenant. It was the same way with the law of Moses. Remember when the Israelites lined up half on one hill, half on the other and proclaimed blessings and curses? These were the results of violating the covenant and the blessings of keeping it. The covenant was until death do us part. While at least one of the parties was still alive, the covenant was in force. A violation didn't destroy the covenant. It only brought consequence. This is the same with the marriage covenant. The only way to disolve it is through death.

Let's look at the application:

Rom. 7:4-6 "Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter."

So in the same way that a wife is bound to love, honor, submit to, and obey here husband, we were bound to love, honor, submit to, and obey the law of God. But if we are dead, we are free from our bondage to the law just as a wife is free from the law of her husband through death.

Notice, we are "dead to the law by the body of Christ." Not just dead to sin, but dead to the law. I didn't say that, the Bible did. If we are not dead to the law, we are seeking to commit adultery with Christ. And Christ will have no part of adultery, though we beg Him. He IS righteousness.

Listen to the verse. Why are we dead to the law? "...that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God." So take your pick. Die to the law and live with Christ. Or live to the law and be estranged from Christ and live under the curse of the law. Remember that everyone under the law is cursed because we cannot keep it. You cannot have the Spirit of Christ as a pledge of your betrothal to Christ without making yourself "availible" for re-marriage. This can only happen when you die to the law. You must be identified with Christ's death, burial, and resurrection. You must be crucified with Christ. Christ perfectly fulfilled the law and died to it not having broken it.

Go read Gal. 4:4. It says that the Son was made of a woman, made under the law. Why? (v.5) "To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons."

Christ was made "under the law" for a reason. He lived under a bondage you could not bear in your flesh. The old law exists today for those who have not died to it in Christ. There is a new covenant that can only be entered into through death and resurrection. This is the gospel. This is why we are told, if Christ did not rise from the dead, we are still in our sins.

This is the power of Gal. 2:20. Much more could be said. I want to stop here and give you a chance to respond.

Blessings,

RT

2005/4/29 18:31Profile

Re:Sons of the devil

Rookie Wrote:

Quote:
This particular scene is Scripture speaks of the Pharisees who did not believe in Jesus.

[b][color=993300]Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him[/color][/b], If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 [b][color=996600]Ye are of your father the devil[/color][/b] , and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

I put these scripture here to show you that Jesus was indeed talking to the "BELIEVING" Jew and He ends up telling them that they were children of the devil.

Quote:
I have many problems with the teachings of dispensational theology as it is taught today.

I couldn't agree with you more, I don't believe in it either.

Karl

2005/4/29 21:21

Re:Jerusalem the harlot

I am a firm believer that the RCC is NOT the whore of Revelation.

The RCC never made a covenant with God, she never was the bride of Christ, she never was married to God. We can't just grasp straws and say this is this and that is that, we need to turn to Old Testement, the Old Testement is our blue print or Primer it will speak every word that Christ and the Apostles have spoken and confirmed. What did the Bereans use to search the scriptures to see if those things that they were hearing was the truth, they were using the Old Testement.

When did God ever crown the RCC and decked her with Jewels of every sort? No where can this be affirmed.

I know, no one wants to hear this. I used to believe just like a good dispensationalist. I believed in a Post Tribulation Rapture, I believed that the anti christ was going to make a seven year peace treaty with Israel, only to find that I can't find this 7 year agreement made in the scriptures to back up those claims.

For those who wish to know truth and not superstition, "Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth."

Look at Ezekiel 23:4 If anyone cares to read this, it would benefit you greatly if you would.

"And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
5 And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,
6 Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
7 Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.
8 Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.
9 Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted.
10 These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.
11 And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.
12 She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.
13 Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,
14 And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men portrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans portrayed with vermilion,
15 Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity:
16 And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.
17 And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.
18 So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.
19 Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses."

Lets look at her beauty, this is Jerusalm the whore who rides the Roman Empire of so long ago. Ezekiel 16:17-

"And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the loathing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I thoroughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.
19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.
20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)
24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.
27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out my hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
30 How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman;
31 In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;
32 But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!
33 They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.
34 And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.
35 Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:
36 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
38 And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
39 And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
40 They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.
41 And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.
42 So will I make my fury toward thee to rest, and my jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry."

In 70 A.D. Jerusalem was destroyed by her lovers who surrounded her for a 3 1/2 year siege.

2005/4/29 21:43
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br RT wrote:

Quote:
Notice, we are "dead to the law by the body of Christ." Not just dead to sin, but dead to the law. I didn't say that, the Bible did. If we are not dead to the law, we are seeking to commit adultery with Christ. And Christ will have no part of adultery, though we beg Him. He IS righteousness.

I was following along until this. You said, "if we are not dead to the law, we are seeking to commit adultery with Christ. And Christ will have no part of adultery..." I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. And what you have stated here clearly states what Paul is teaching throughtout chapter 7. And what solution is there that enables us to overcome the law?

Rom. 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. 13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Do you see that Paul is teaching about the adultery you speak of? What does Jesus say about this situation?

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Do you see that whoever remain a slave of sin does not abide in the house forever, but it is only those who follow Christ through the Holy Spirit that overcome the law and bondage to sin.

Yes the Scripture do say that "if" you are Christs then you are dead to the law. Just like Scripture says, "13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/30 0:12Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br RT wrote,

Quote:
So take your pick. Die to the law and live with Christ. Or live to the law and be estranged from Christ and live under the curse of the law. Remember that everyone under the law is cursed because we cannot keep it.

The Corinthians seemed to have the problem you have spoke of here. Listen to Paul, he first acknowledges:

1Cor. 1:4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, 5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge, 6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, 8 who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Corinthians have been given all things in Christ and yet listen to Paul's admonition.

1 Corinthian 3:

1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal.

Now we know what Paul teaches about the carnally minded brethren.

Romans 8: 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

So again Scripture teaches as you have said, " So take your pick." Today is the day of Salvation, just as tomorrow is. Do we choose to obey the Spirit or remain in bondage to the carnal mind? The law of the Spirit satisfies the law of God.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/30 0:29Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br RT wrote"

Quote:
This is the gospel. This is why we are told, if Christ did not rise from the dead, we are still in our sins.

This is also the gospel.

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

A disciple of Christ will also die in the ways that Christ taught in the above verses. We are very close in many ways. You mentioned Christ death and resurrected life, this is also the path that you and I must travel.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/30 0:35Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br Karl quoted this Scripture

Quote:
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Satan knows who Jesus is, yet he doesn't obey. Jesus convicts these men, "because my word hath no place in you."

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/30 0:39Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br Karl,

I hear the Scripture you have quoted here. I believe this speaks of the first desolation of Israel. And knowing that you live in the OT also, in the book of Zechariah we find another work of God in a new generation.

:Zech. 1:7 On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to Zechariah the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet: 8 I saw by night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse, and it stood among the myrtle trees in the hollow; and behind him were horses: red, sorrel, and white. 9 Then I said, “My lord, what are these?” So the angel who talked with me said to me, “I will show you what they are.”

Zech. 1:10 And the man who stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, “These are the ones whom the LORD has sent to walk to and fro throughout the earth.”

Zech. 1:11 So they answered the Angel of the LORD, who stood among the myrtle trees, and said, “We have walked to and fro throughout the earth, and behold, all the earth is resting quietly.”

Zech. 1:12 Then the Angel of the LORD answered and said, “O LORD of hosts, how long will You not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which You were angry these seventy years?”

Zech. 1:13 And the LORD answered the angel who talked to me, with good and comforting words. 14 So the angel who spoke with me said to me, “Proclaim, saying, “Thus says the LORD of hosts:
‘I am zealous for Jerusalem
And for Zion with great zeal.
15 I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease;
For I was a little angry,
And they helped—but with evil intent.”

Zech. 1:16 “Therefore thus says the LORD:
‘I am returning to Jerusalem with mercy;
My house shall be built in it,” says the LORD of hosts,
“And a surveyor’s line shall be stretched out over Jerusalem.” ’

Zech. 1:17 “Again proclaim, saying, “Thus says the LORD of hosts:
‘My cities shall again spread out through prosperity;
The LORD will again comfort Zion,
And will again choose Jerusalem.” ’ ”

Again as you mentioned the second desolation that occured in 70 AD, I believe God will say once again to a new generation, ‘My cities shall again spread out through prosperity;
The LORD will again comfort Zion,
And will again choose Jerusalem.” ’ ”

In Christ
Jeff

2005/4/30 0:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy