SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God Protected me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

God Protected me

A couple months ago someone posted a thread here asking for testimonies of people who experienced the working of God in helping others, in sharing the Gospel. But I cannot find it, so I am sharing this in a new thread.

What I am about to say may not be all that profound but to me it is.

Our brotherhood is dealing with a very serious issue right now. I will spare you the details because this is a public forum.

Anyhow...

My husband told me I needed to go talk with this lady but I was a tad bit SCARED because I believed there was demonic activity involved. I had volunteered to help and was in consultation with the leadership...now he said you go! Alone!

I prayed earnestly for my protection. I did not know if my car would get a flat tire, stop for some dumb reason, have a stupid accident, who knows. Or, maybe the lady would not be at home. I could think all things that could go wrong.

I prayed. others were praying, too.

I went, spoke with her, everything was peaceful, quiet, my car gave me no problems...after I came home I wondered why I was so scared?!

My objective was to have a talk with her and that succeed well but she still kept me at arm's length - the battle is still being fought and there are others on the front lines...

There is more with us then be with them, we are on the winning side...

This was a real faith booster for me.

Sandra

2015/2/13 16:41Profile
Theophila

Re: God Protected me

Amen, sister!
I just reread your testimony and was encouraged.
May the good Lord continue to do His work in and through you.
Amen

2015/3/22 13:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy