Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Upgrades Needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SermonIndex Upgrades Needed

Hi Brothers and Sisters at SI,

SermonIndex has been running since december 2002 and since that time it has had over 2 million downloads to date and also has over 60 gigabytes of audio/video sermons available freely to people to download for their edification and growth in the knoweldge of Jesus Christ.

The current server that has been running to host the audio sermons is almost full which means there will have to be an upgrade of that exisiting server or another additional server purchased. I am trying to constantly add materials and have gotten permission to get some great resources and videos up. This all does require more server space.

Another thing that has been on my heart to get going on SermonIndex is the live audio/video conferences where a good speaker can share an live teaching on SermonIndex and people that visit the site can tune in at various times. This would be something that would really add a live and vital component to the site for people across the world that would normally not be able to hear a good teaching or good preacher.

There is a need for more support if these things are going to be put into place. I am praying that God will provide and I [b]know[/b] He will if He wants this site to continue to expand. Where God guides He provides. I thought about NOT posting this thread and ask but I think to allow people to know the [b]need[/b] so people will have an opportunity to pray for these needs and also give if they feel led.

You can visit the Support page to contribute as you are led.

It would be great to get more monthly partners even if its [b]$5[/b] a month. If 50-100 people gave that amount per month alot of the needs for growth would be easily taken care of. $5 a month really isn't much.. its less then a fast food meal.

thanks for reading this and prayerfully lifiting up this ministry. God is very much providing for my needs at Bible School and as I seek to do His will. If you have any questions please let me know. Also seperate then this there is a mission trip I am going on to Ukraine which I am praying for support you can read about it here.

2005/4/28 0:01Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: SermonIndex Upgrades Needed

I will continue to pray for Sermon Index and specifically how God would want me to continue to support this ministry.

2005/4/28 12:54Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I will continue to pray for Sermon Index and specifically how God would want me to continue to support this ministry.

Thanks Yolanda. I know God has great plans and even how this ministry [b]has[/b] been running I know it has had an amazing impact more then I could know. May the lamb that was slain recieve the glory due to His name.

2005/4/28 17:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It would be great to get more monthly partners even if its $5 a month. If 50-100 people gave that amount per month alot of the needs for growth would be easily taken care of. $5 a month really isn't much.. its less then a fast food meal.

Thanks to those who are helping out more with supporting this site. Also I can really sense the prayers of God's people for myself and this ministry, this ministry needs prayer and is [b]only[/b] run by it!

Please continue to pray also if the Lord would have you to help this ministry in a large or even [b]small[/b] way of $5 a month...

2005/5/4 12:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for the few brothers and sisters that have responded to the need for upgrades at SI. It would be great to get alot more $5 sponsors, pray if the Lord would have you make that small commitment.

2005/5/10 14:15Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

After the download server went down for 2 days I am realzing more and more that there needs to be an upgrade in the way the downloads are facilitated. I am very weary to make any moves with this but I know God will direct and guide to what is best. Please be prayerful about this and also support what you feel led. I am wanting to definetly expand the amount of audio sermons available but due to size limiations I have to upgrade before that many resources are added.

2005/5/25 13:06Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

Praying with you, bro.

2005/5/25 14:28Profile
Rahman

Re: SermonIndex Upgrades Needed

Dear brothers and sisters ...

This is from my own heart to yours ... It's obvious to me that Br. Gregg never posts a financial "need" for SI unless there is truly a financial "need" ...

So if we ALL want to make sure that SI stays here as the blessing it truly is then please as faithful stewards of our Lord, concider your financial support (however He leads you) as His conduit of blessing to this most important ministry ... In the wondrous name of Jesus ... Amen

Br. R

2005/5/25 16:33Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy