SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Only Christian Church in Indian Village Burned Down by Hindu Radicals; Bibles Torched

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Only Christian Church in Indian Village Burned Down by Hindu Radicals; Bibles Torched

The only Christian church in the Indian village of Tadur in Telangana state has reportedly been burned down by Hindu radicals. Pastor D. Srinivas of Parimala Beautiful Church recalled the attack, and noted that hostility against Christians in the country has been on the rise.

"I have been serving as the pastor for the last six years in this village. We used to meet at church members' houses, till last year we built a temporary structure," Srinivas told The International Christian Concern.

"Prior to this incident, on number of occasions, right-wing activists have threatened me and warned me not to continue the church in this village. The Hindu radicals have snatched the Gospel literature from me and destroyed them a number of times in the past." ...

from: http://www.christianpost.com/news/only-christian-church-in-indian-village-burned-down-by-hindu-radicals-bibles-torched-133015/

2015/1/25 0:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy